Coupled Dynamics in the Phillips Machine Model of the Macroeconomy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefano Zambelli, 2012. "Dynamical Coupling, Nonlinear Accelerator and the Persistence of Business Cycles," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1214, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Katherine Moos & K. Vela Velupillai, 2014. "Stabilisation Policy -- Phillips before the `Phillips Curve'," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1402, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
More about this item
Keywordscomputable economics; flexible-accelerator; coupled dynamical systems; Goodwin; Phillips machine; MONIAC;
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- B16 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Quantitative and Mathematical
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- F44 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Business Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trn:utwpas:1011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email@example.com). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detreit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .