Ragnar Frisch and the Postwar Norwegian Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frisch, Ragnar, 1992. "Statics and dynamics in economic theory," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 391-401, December.
- Dan Johansson, 2004.
"Economics Without Entrepreneurship or Institutions: A Vocabulary Analysis of Graduate Textbooks,"
Econ Journal Watch,
Econ Journal Watch, vol. 1(3), pages 515-538, December.
- Johansson, Dan, 2004. "Economics without Entrepreneurship or Institutions: A Vocabulary Analysis of Graduate Textbooks," Ratio Working Papers 58, The Ratio Institute.
- Frisch Ragnar, 2007. "Saving and Circulation Control," Rivista di storia economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 233-248.
- Klovland, Jan T., 1998. "Monetary policy and business cycles in the interwar years: The Scandinavian experience," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(03), pages 309-344, December.
- Bjerkholt, Olav, 2005. "Markets, models and planning: the Norwegian experience," Memorandum 14/2005, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Dupont-Kieffer, Ariane, 2012. "Ragnar Frisch’s “Circulation Planning”: An Attempt at Modelling General Equilibrium," OEconomia, Editions NecPlus, vol. 2012(03), pages 281-303, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ragnar Nymoen, 2017. "Between Institutions and Global Forces: Norwegian Wage Formation Since Industrialisation," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-54, January.
More about this item
KeywordsHistory of economic thought; Ragnar Frisch; Norway; Scandinavia; liberalization;
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- B20 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - General
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ejw:journl:v:11:y:2014:i:1:p:46-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jason Briggeman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edgmuus.html .