Ragnar Frisch and the Postwar Norwegian Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frisch, Ragnar, 1992. "Statics and dynamics in economic theory," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 391-401, December.
- Dan Johansson, 2004.
"Economics Without Entrepreneurship or Institutions: A Vocabulary Analysis of Graduate Textbooks,"
Econ Journal Watch,
Econ Journal Watch, vol. 1(3), pages 515-538, December.
- Johansson, Dan, 2004. "Economics without Entrepreneurship or Institutions: A Vocabulary Analysis of Graduate Textbooks," Ratio Working Papers 58, The Ratio Institute.
- Ragnar Frisch, 2007. "Saving and Circulation Control," Rivista di storia economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 233-248.
- Klovland, Jan T., 1998. "Monetary policy and business cycles in the interwar years: The Scandinavian experience," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(03), pages 309-344, December.
- Bjerkholt, Olav, 2005. "Markets, models and planning: the Norwegian experience," Memorandum 14/2005, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Dupont-Kieffer, Ariane, 2012. "Ragnar Frisch’s “Circulation Planning”: An Attempt at Modelling General Equilibrium," OEconomia, Editions NecPlus, vol. 2012(03), pages 281-303, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ragnar Nymoen, 2017. "Between Institutions and Global Forces: Norwegian Wage Formation Since Industrialisation," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-54, January.
More about this item
KeywordsHistory of economic thought; Ragnar Frisch; Norway; Scandinavia; liberalization;
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- B20 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - General
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ejw:journl:v:11:y:2014:i:1:p:46-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jason Briggeman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edgmuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.