Monetary policy and business cycles in the interwar years: The Scandinavian experience
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- da Rocha, Bruno T. & Solomou, Solomos, 2015.
"The effects of systemic banking crises in the inter-war period,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 35-49.
- Bruno Rocha & Solomos Solomou, 2015. "The Effects of Systemic Banking Crises in the Inter-War Period," CESifo Working Paper Series 5271, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bruno Rocha & Solomos Solomou, 2015. "The Effects Of Systemic Banking Crises In The Inter-War Period," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1503, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bertil Holmlund, 2013.
"Wage and employment determination in volatile times: Sweden 1913-1939,"
Cliometrica, Journal of Historical Economics and Econometric History,
Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), vol. 7(2), pages 131-159, May.
- Holmlund, Bertil, 2012. "Wage and Employment Determination in Volatile Times: Sweden 1913–1939," Working Paper Series 2012:9, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Bertil Holmlund, 2012. "Wage and Employment Determination in Volatile Times: Sweden 1913-1939," CESifo Working Paper Series 3799, CESifo Group Munich.
- Holmlund, Bertil, 2012. "Wage and Employment Determination in Volatile Times: Sweden 1913–1939," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2012:7, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Holmlund, Bertil, 2012. "Wage and Employment Determination in Volatile Times: Sweden 1913-1939," IZA Discussion Papers 6509, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Arild SÃ¦ther & Ib E. Eriksen, 2014. "Ragnar Frisch and the Postwar Norwegian Economy," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 11(1), pages 46-80, January.
- Gunnar Bårdsen & Jurgen Doornik & Jan Tore Klovland, 2004.
"A European-type wage equation from an American-style labor market: Evidence from a panel of Norwegian manufacturing industries in the 1930s,"
2004/4, Norges Bank.
- Gunnar Bårdsen & Jurgen Doornik & Jan Tore Klovland, 2004. "A European-type wage equation from an American-style labor market: Evidence from a panel of Norwegian manufacturing industries in the 1930s," Working Paper 2004/8, Norges Bank.
- Gunnar Bardsen & Jurgen A. Doornik & Jan Tore Klovland, 2010. "Wage Formation and Bargaining Power during the Great Depression," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 112(1), pages 211-233, March.
- Klovland, Jan Tore, 2014. "Challenges for the construction of historical price indices: The case of Norway, 1777-1920," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 5/2014, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Ola Grytten & Arngrim Hunnes, 2009. "Price stability and inflation persistence during the international gold standard: The Scandinavian case," Working Paper 2009/20, Norges Bank.
- Ola Grytten & Arngrim Hunnes, 2009. "The historical connection between short term output and prices in a small open economy," Working Paper 2009/21, Norges Bank.
- Ola Honningdal Grytten, 2012. "Financial crises and monetary expansion," Working Paper 2011/21, Norges Bank.
- Mathy, Gabriel P. & Meissner, Christopher M., 2011. "Business cycle co-movement: Evidence from the Great Depression," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 362-372.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:ereveh:v:2:y:1998:i:03:p:309-344_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ERE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.