Monetary policy and business cycles in the interwar years: The Scandinavian experience
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 2 (1998)
Issue (Month): 03 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ERE
- da Rocha, Bruno T. & Solomou, Solomos, 2015.
"The effects of systemic banking crises in the inter-war period,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 35-49.
- Bruno Rocha & Solomos Solomou, 2015. "The Effects of Systemic Banking Crises in the Inter-War Period," CESifo Working Paper Series 5271, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bruno Rocha & Solomos Solomou, 2015. "The Effects Of Systemic Banking Crises In The Inter-War Period," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1503, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bertil Holmlund, 2013. "Wage and employment determination in volatile times: Sweden 1913-1939," Cliometrica, Journal of Historical Economics and Econometric History, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), vol. 7(2), pages 131-159, May.
- Holmlund, Bertil, 2012. "Wage and Employment Determination in Volatile Times: Sweden 1913–1939," Working Paper Series 2012:9, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Bertil Holmlund, 2012. "Wage and Employment Determination in Volatile Times: Sweden 1913-1939," CESifo Working Paper Series 3799, CESifo Group Munich.
- Holmlund, Bertil, 2012. "Wage and Employment Determination in Volatile Times: Sweden 1913–1939," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2012:7, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Holmlund, Bertil, 2012. "Wage and Employment Determination in Volatile Times: Sweden 1913-1939," IZA Discussion Papers 6509, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Arild SÃ¦ther & Ib E. Eriksen, 2014. "Ragnar Frisch and the Postwar Norwegian Economy," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 11(1), pages 46-80, January.
- Gunnar Bårdsen & Jurgen Doornik & Jan Tore Klovland, 2004. "A European-type wage equation from an American-style labor market: Evidence from a panel of Norwegian manufacturing industries in the 1930s," Working Paper 2004/4, Norges Bank.
- Gunnar Bårdsen & Jurgen Doornik & Jan Tore Klovland, 2004. "A European-type wage equation from an American-style labor market: Evidence from a panel of Norwegian manufacturing industries in the 1930s," Working Paper 2004/8, Norges Bank.
- Klovland, Jan Tore, 2014. "Challenges for the construction of historical price indices: The case of Norway, 1777-1920," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 5/2014, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Ola Grytten & Arngrim Hunnes, 2009. "Price stability and inflation persistence during the international gold standard: The Scandinavian case," Working Paper 2009/20, Norges Bank.
- Ola Grytten & Arngrim Hunnes, 2009. "The historical connection between short term output and prices in a small open economy," Working Paper 2009/21, Norges Bank.
- Ola Honningdal Grytten, 2012. "Financial crises and monetary expansion," Working Paper 2011/21, Norges Bank.
- Mathy, Gabriel P. & Meissner, Christopher M., 2011. "Business cycle co-movement: Evidence from the Great Depression," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 362-372.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:ereveh:v:2:y:1998:i:03:p:309-344_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed