Ragnar Frisch’s Axiomatic Approach to Econometrics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Olav Bjerkholt & Ariane Dupont, 2007. "Ragnar Frisch's Axiomatic Approach in Econometrics," Post-Print hal-01081715, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- E. H. Phelps Brown, 1934. "Notes on the Determinateness of the Utility Function: I," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(1), pages 66-69.
- Frisch, Ragnar, 1992. "Statics and dynamics in economic theory," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 391-401, December.
- D. Wade Hands, 2006. "Integrability, Rationalizability, and Path-Dependency in the History of Demand Theory," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 38(5), pages 153-185, Supplemen.
- Philip Mirowski & D. Wade Hands, 2006. "Introduction to Agreement on Demand: Consumer Theory in the Twentieth Century," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 38(5), pages 1-6, Supplemen.
- Jevons, William Stanley, 1871. "The Theory of Political Economy," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number jevons1871.
- O. Lange, 1934. "The Determinateness of the Utility Function," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(3), pages 218-225.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dagsvik, John K, 2017. "Invariance Axioms and Functional Form Restrictions in Structural Models," Memorandum 08/2017, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:matsoc:v:91:y:2018:i:c:p:85-95 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRagnar Frisch; axiomatics;
- B23 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Econometrics; Quantitative and Mathematical Studies
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2012-11-17 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2012-11-17 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:osloec:2012_021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mari Strønstad Øverås). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/souiono.html .