Report NEP-HPE-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bjerkholt, Olav, 2012. "Ragnar Frisch’s Axiomatic Approach to Econometrics," Memorandum 21/2012, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Shaikh, Salman, 2012. "Comparative Economic Systems: A Brief Review," MPRA Paper 42499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alacevich, Michele, 2012. "Visualizing Uncertainties, or how Albert Hirschman and the World Bank disagreed on project appraisal and development approaches," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6260, The World Bank.
- Christoph Heinzel, 2012. "Schumpeter and Georgescu-Roegen on the Foundations of an Evolutionary Analysis," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 12-08, INRA UMR SMART.
- Baumeister, Roy F. & Vohs, Kathleen D. & Aaker, Jennifer L. & Garbinsky, Emily N., 2012. "Some Key Differences between a Happy Life and a Meaningful Life," Research Papers 2119, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- V. Bhaskar & George J. Mailath & Stephen Morris, 2012. "A Foundation for Markov Equilibria in Infinite Horizon Perfect Information Games," PIER Working Paper Archive 12-043, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Pereira, Luiz C. Bresser (Luiz Carlos Bresser), 2012. "The new developmentalism as a weberian ideal type," Textos para discussão 319, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Matteo Aria & Nicolò Bellanca, 2012. "The four figures of gift: kula, potlatch, dan e hau," Working Papers - Economics wp2012_21.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 2012. "The Federal Reserve’s response to the financial crisis: what it did and what it should have done," Working Papers 2012-050, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Cléo Chassonnery-Zaïgouche, 2012. " L'économie des discriminations " peut-elle se passer d'une " philosophie économique des discriminations ? ," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00748511, HAL.
- Jeffrey Butler & Paola Giuliano & Luigi Guiso, 2012. "Trust and Cheating," EIEF Working Papers Series 1213, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Oct 2012.
- Dessi, Roberta & Monin, Benoît, 2012. "Noblesse Oblige? Moral Identity and Prosocial Behavior in the Face of Selfishness," TSE Working Papers 12-347, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Kyriazis, Nicholas & Economou, Emmanouel/Marios/Lazaros, 2012. "Property rights and democratic values in Bronze Age and Archaic Greece," MPRA Paper 42399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahlberg, Joakim, 2012. "Multi-unit common value auctions: an experimental comparison between the static and the dynamic uniform auction," Working papers in Transport Economics 2012:24, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).