Visualizing Uncertainties, or how Albert Hirschman and the World Bank disagreed on project appraisal and development approaches
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amrita Chhachhi & Emre Özçelik, 2014. "Albert O. Hirschman: A ‘Beamish’ Social Scientist for Our Grandchildren," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 45(5), pages 1111-1133, September.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks&Banking Reform; Public Sector Corruption&Anticorruption Measures; Corporate Law; Development Economics&Aid Effectiveness; Economic Theory&Research;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2012-11-17 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2012-11-17 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2012-11-17 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2012-11-17 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .