Report NEP-PKE-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fligstein, Neil & Goldstein, Adam, 2012. "Sucker Punched by the Invisible Hand," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt1754s7tz, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Alacevich, Michele, 2012. "Visualizing Uncertainties, or how Albert Hirschman and the World Bank disagreed on project appraisal and development approaches," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6260, The World Bank.
- Matteo Aria & Nicolò Bellanca, 2012. "The four figures of gift: kula, potlatch, dan e hau," Working Papers - Economics wp2012_21.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Christoph Heinzel, 2012. "Schumpeter and Georgescu-Roegen on the Foundations of an Evolutionary Analysis," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 12-08, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Ranis, Gustav, 2012. "Another Look at Foreign Aid," Working Papers 106, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Fligstein, Neil & Goldstein, Adam, 2012. "The Emergence of a Finance Culture in American Households, 1989-2007," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt6vp6p588, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Elias Soukiazis & Eva Muchova, 2012. "Slovak economic growth and the consistency of the balance-of-payments constraint approach," GEMF Working Papers 2012-16, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.