On the Frisch Model of Business Cycles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peat, Maurice & Stevenson, Max, 1996.
"Asymmetry in the business cycle: Evidence from the Australian labour market,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 353-368, September.
- Maurice Peat & Max Stevenson, 1994. "Asymmetry in the Business Cycle: Evidence from the Australian Labour Markets," Working Paper Series 37, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Holt, Richard W P, 2000.
"Non-convexities, Asymmetries and Aggregate Investment Activity: Evidence for the UK,"
University of Manchester, vol. 68(0), pages 51-74, Supplemen.
- Richard W P Holt, 2000. "Non-Convexities, Asymmetries and Aggregate Investment Activity: Evidence for the UK," ESE Discussion Papers 57, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Jaditz, Ted, 1995. "Nonlinear Dynamics, Chaos, and Econometrics : M. Hashem Pesaran and Simon M. Potter, eds., (New York, NY: John Wiley & Sons, 1993) pp. viii + 244, $55.00," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 489-491, August.
- Stefano Zambelli, 1991. "The Wooden Horse that Wouldn't Rock: Reconsidering Frisch," UCLA Economics Working Papers 623, UCLA Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:32:y:1980:i:3:p:467-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .