A Non-mathematical Non-linear Model of the Trade Cycle: Mathematical Reflections on Hugh Hudson's Classic
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- H. Rose, 1967. "On the Non-Linear Theory of the Employment Cycle," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(2), pages 153-173.
- V. Ragupathy & K. Vela Velupillai, 2012. "Existence Proofs in Nonlinear Endogenous Theories of the Business Cycle on the Plane -- The Origins," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1210, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Gale, David, 1973. "Pure exchange equilibrium of dynamic economic models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 12-36, February.
- W. W. Chang & D. J. Smyth, 1971. "The Existence and Persistence of Cycles in a Non-linear Model: Kaldor's 1940 Model Re-examined," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(1), pages 37-44.
- Benhabib, Jess & Day, Richard H., 1982. "A characterization of erratic dynamics in, the overlapping generations model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 37-55, November.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2008. "JAPANESE CONTRIBUTIONS TO NONLINEAR CYCLE THEORY IN THE 1950s," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 59(1), pages 54-74.
- Garry J. Schinasi, 1981.
"A Nonlinear Dynamic Model of Short Run Fluctuations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 48(4), pages 649-656.
- Garry J. Schinasi, 1979. "A nonlinear dynamic model of short run fluctuations," Special Studies Papers 135, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rose, Hugh, 1969. "Real and Monetary Factors in the Business Cycle," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(2), pages 138-152, May.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade Cycles; Nonlinear Models; Endogenous Cycles; Monetary-Real Interactions; Generalised IS/LM Dynamics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trn:utwpas:1215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email@example.com). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detreit.html .