Real and Monetary Factors in the Business Cycle
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- V. Ragupathy & K.Vela Velupillai & Stefano Zambelli, 2012. "A Non-mathematical Non-linear Model of the Trade Cycle: Mathematical Reflections on Hugh Hudson's Classic," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1215, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Kenshiro Ninomiya, 2015. "Financial Structure, Cycle, and Instability," Discussion Papers CRR Discussion Paper Series B: Financial 15, Shiga University, Faculty of Economics,Center for Risk Research, revised Jan 2017.
- V. Ragupathy & Stefano Zambelli & K. Vela Velupillai, 2013. "A Non-linear Model of the Trade Cycle: Mathematical Reflections on Hugh Hudson's Classic," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 115-125, June.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2008. "JAPANESE CONTRIBUTIONS TO NONLINEAR CYCLE THEORY IN THE 1950s," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 59(1), pages 54-74.
- Toichiro Asada, 1991. "On a mixed competitive-monopolistic macrodynamic model in a monetary economy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 33-53, February.
- Carl Chiarella & Peter Flaschel, 1999. "Towards Applied Disequilibrium Growth Theory: III Basic Partial Feedback Structures and Stability Issues," Working Paper Series 95, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Kenshiro Ninomiya, 2017. "Financial Structure and Instability in an Open Economy," Discussion Papers CRR Discussion Paper Series B: Financial 16, Shiga University, Faculty of Economics,Center for Risk Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:1:y:1969:i:2:p:138-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.