Report NEP-HME-2014-03-22This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo D'Ippoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Geoff C. Harcourt & Peter Kriesler, 2014. "On Ricardo and Cambridge," Discussion Papers 2014-04, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Neil Hart & Peter Kriesler, 2014. "Keynes, Kalecki, Sraffa: Coherence?," Discussion Papers 2014-06, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Mezgebo, Taddese, 2014. "Beyond Extended Phenotype Evolution of extended identity in order to reconcile study of humanity with biological evolution," MPRA Paper 54392, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michel Bellet, 2014. "La critique saint-simonienne de la secte des économistes : un positionnement original," Working Papers halshs-00956451, HAL.
- Faruk Ülgen, 2014. "How to guide the economy towards socially desirable directions ? Some institutional lessons from the 2007 financial turmoil," Post-Print halshs-00957598, HAL.
- Yefimov, Vladimir, 2014.
"Constructivisme social, évolution de la profession d’économiste, et projet pour sa réforme radicale
[Social constructivism, Evolution of the economics profession, and design for its radical reform]," MPRA Paper 54594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Toms, Steven, 2014. "‘Cold, Calculating Political Economy’: Fixed costs, the Rate of Profit and the Length of the Working Day in the Factory Act Debates, 1832-1847," MPRA Paper 54408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nellinger, Ludwig, 2014. "An unexpected discovery: Johann Heinrich von Thuenen and the tragedy of the commons," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 135, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Andreas Ortmann & Benoit Walraevens, 2014. "The Rhetorical Structure of Adam Smith’s Wealth of Nations (and the importance of acknowledging it)," Discussion Papers 2014-11, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Heather Brown & Jennifer Roberts, 2014. "Gender Role Identity, Breadwinner Status and Psychological Well-being in the Household," Working Papers 2014004, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Josep Maria Coll, 2014. "Global Oriental Management: Transforming Capitalism and Maximizing Well-Being through Value-Oriented Leadership, Smart Marketing, Social Innovation and Sustainable Business Development," Working Papers 2014/04, Maastricht School of Management.
- Galbreath, Jeremy, 2014. "Women In Top Roles In The Wine Industry: Forging Ahead Or Falling Behind?," Working Papers 164643, American Association of Wine Economists.
- G. Dosi & M. Grazzi & L. Marengo & S. Settepanella, 2014. "Production theory: accounting for firm heterogeneity and technical change," Working Papers wp931, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Góralczyk, Andrzej, 2014. "Economy as the value streams. Preliminary study," MPRA Paper 54522, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Widad Guechtouli, 2014. "Innovation and cognitive distance within a community of practice: an agent-based model," Working Papers 2014-149, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Ahmet Sensoy & Cihat Sobaci & Sadri Sensoy & Fatih Alali, 2014. "Effective Transfer Entropy Approach To Information Flow Between Exchange Rates And Stock Markets," Working Paper 14, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2014. "The Truly General Theory of Employment: How Keynes Could Have Succeeded," MPRA Paper 54367, University Library of Munich, Germany.