Economy as the value streams. Preliminary study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fromm, Gary & Klein, Lawrence R, 1973. "A Comparison of Eleven Econometric Models of the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(2), pages 385-393, May.
- David, Paul A & Scadding, John L, 1974. "Private Savings: Ultrarationality, Aggregation, and "Denison's Law."," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(2), pages 225-249, Part I, M.
More about this item
Keywordsvalue streams; economic stability; economy growth; economic shocks; scaling in economy;
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- B00 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General - - - History of Economic Thought, Methodology, and Heterodox Approaches
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- Y20 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Introductions and Prefaces - - - Introductions and Prefaces
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2014-03-22 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-MAC-2014-03-22 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:54522. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .