Innovation and cognitive distance within a community of practice: an agent-based model
The development of New Information and Communication Technologies (NICT) in particular brought considerable changes in the management of codified knowledge. Nevertheless, the management of such a capital quickly appears problematic. In fact, a great quant
|Date of creation:||01 Jan 2014|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 184 Boulevard Saint-Germain, 75006 Paris|
Phone: 33 1 53 63 36 00
Web page: http://www.ipag.fr
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Olivier Dupouët & Murât Yildizoglu & Patrick Cohendet, 2003.
"Morphogenèse de communautés de pratique,"
Revue d'Économie Industrielle,
Programme National Persée, vol. 103(1), pages 91-110.
- Murat Yildizoglu & Olivier Dupouët & Patrick Cohendet, 2002. "Morphogenèse des communautés de pratique," Post-Print hal-00160998, HAL.
- Murat Yildizoglu & Olivier Dupouët & Patrick Cohendet, 2003. "Morphogenèse des communautés de pratique," Post-Print hal-00160959, HAL.
- Murat Yildizoglu & Olivier Dupouët & Patrick Cohendet, 2003. "Morphogenèse de communautés de pratique," Post-Print hal-00125104, HAL.
- Nigel Gilbert & Pietro Terna, 2000. "How to build and use agent-based models in social science," Mind & Society: Cognitive Studies in Economics and Social Sciences, Springer;Fondazione Rosselli, vol. 1(1), pages 57-72, March.
- Nooteboom, B., 2007. "Cognitive Distance in and Between COP’s and Firms : Where do Exploitation and Exploration take Place, and How are they Connected?," Discussion Paper 2007-4, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipg:wpaper:2014-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ingmar Schumacher)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.