Innovation and cognitive distance within a community of practice: an agent-based model
The development of New Information and Communication Technologies (NICT) in particular brought considerable changes in the management of codified knowledge. Nevertheless, the management of such a capital quickly appears problematic. In fact, a great quant
|Date of creation:||01 Jan 2014|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 184 Boulevard Saint-Germain, 75006 Paris|
Phone: 33 1 53 63 36 00
Web page: http://www.ipag.fr
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Olivier Dupouët & Murât Yildizoglu & Patrick Cohendet, 2003.
"Morphogenèse de communautés de pratique,"
Revue d'Économie Industrielle,
Programme National Persée, vol. 103(1), pages 91-110.
- Murat Yildizoglu & Olivier Dupouët & Patrick Cohendet, 2002. "Morphogenèse des communautés de pratique," Post-Print hal-00160998, HAL.
- Murat Yildizoglu & Olivier Dupouët & Patrick Cohendet, 2003. "Morphogenèse des communautés de pratique," Post-Print hal-00160959, HAL.
- Murat Yildizoglu & Olivier Dupouët & Patrick Cohendet, 2003. "Morphogenèse de communautés de pratique," Post-Print hal-00125104, HAL.
- Nigel Gilbert & Pietro Terna, 2000. "How to build and use agent-based models in social science," Mind & Society: Cognitive Studies in Economics and Social Sciences, Springer;Fondazione Rosselli, vol. 1(1), pages 57-72, March.
- Nooteboom, B., 2007. "Cognitive Distance in and Between COP’s and Firms : Where do Exploitation and Exploration take Place, and How are they Connected?," Discussion Paper 2007-4, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipg:wpaper:2014-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ingmar Schumacher)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.