Report NEP-INO-2014-03-22This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Hall, Bronwyn H. & Hottenrott, Hanna, 2014. "Patents as quality signals? The implications for financing constraints on R&D," DICE Discussion Papers 133, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Otello Ardovino & Luca Pennacchio & Giuseppe Piroli, 2014. "Direct and indirect effects of R&D cooperation on the innovation of Italian firms," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2014/03, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Ming Liu & Sumner La Croix, 2014. "The Impact of Stronger Property Rights in Pharmaceuticals on Innovation in Developed and Developing Countries," Working Papers 201407, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Amani Elnasri & Kevin J. Fox, 2014. "The Contribution of Research and Innovation to Productivity and Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 2014-08, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Audretsch, David B. & Segarra Blasco, Agustí, 1958- & Teruel, Mercedes, 2014. "Why not all young firms invest in R&D," Working Papers 2072/225296, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Iritié, B. G. Jean-Jacques, 2014.
"Enjeux des politiques industrielles basées sur les clusters d'innovation: cas des pôles de compétitivité
[Issues of Innovative Clusters-based Industrial Policy: Case of Pole of Competitiveness]," MPRA Paper 54429, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brink, Siegrun & Kriwoluzky, Silke & Bijedic, Teita & Ettl, Kerstin & Welter, Friederike, 2014. "Gender, Innovation und Unternehmensentwicklung," IfM-Materialien 228, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Erika Raquel Badillo & Rosina Moreno, 2014. "“Are R&D collaborative agreements persistent at the firm level? Empirical evidence for the Spanish case”," IREA Working Papers 201410, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Mar 2014.
- Lööf, Hans & Nabavi , Pardis, 2014. "How to Persistently Finance Innovation: A Panel-Data Study on Exporting Firms in Sweden," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 346, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Basir, Nada & Beyhaghi, Mehdi & Mohammadi, Ali, 2014. "The Fate Of Patents: An Exploratory Analysis Of Patents As Ipo Signals Of Reputational Advantage," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 348, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Riccardo Crescenzi, 2014. "The evolving dialogue between Innovation and Economic Geography. From physical distance to non-spatial proximities and 'integrated' frameworks," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1408, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2014.
- Uwe Cantner & Wolfgang Gerstlberger & Ipsita Roy, 2014. "Works Councils, Training Activities and Innovation: A Study of German Firms," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-006, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Enrico Botta, 2013. "Green Growth: A Case Study on the Danish and Chinese Sectoral Innovation Systems," IEFE Working Papers 53, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Widad Guechtouli, 2014. "Innovation and cognitive distance within a community of practice: an agent-based model," Working Papers 2014-149, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Bodas Freitas , Isabel Maria & Geuna, Aldo & Lawson, Cornelia & Rossi, Federica, 2014. "How Industry Inventors Collaborate with Academic Researchers: The choice between shared and unilateral governance forms," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201402, University of Turin.
- Cassi, Lorenzo & Morrison, Andrea & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2014. "Proximity And Scientific Collaboration: Evidence From The Global Wine Industry," Working Papers 164649, American Association of Wine Economists.