Report NEP-CSE-2014-03-22This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Otello Ardovino & Luca Pennacchio & Giuseppe Piroli, 2014. "Direct and indirect effects of R&D cooperation on the innovation of Italian firms," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2014/03, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Iritié, B. G. Jean-Jacques, 2014.
"Enjeux des politiques industrielles basées sur les clusters d'innovation: cas des pôles de compétitivité
[Issues of Innovative Clusters-based Industrial Policy: Case of Pole of Competitiveness]," MPRA Paper 54429, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erika Raquel Badillo & Rosina Moreno, 2014. "“Are R&D collaborative agreements persistent at the firm level? Empirical evidence for the Spanish case”," IREA Working Papers 201410, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Mar 2014.
- Audretsch, David B. & Segarra Blasco, Agustí, 1958- & Teruel, Mercedes, 2014. "Why not all young firms invest in R&D," Working Papers 2072/225296, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Bodas Freitas , Isabel Maria & Geuna, Aldo & Lawson, Cornelia & Rossi, Federica, 2014. "How Industry Inventors Collaborate with Academic Researchers: The choice between shared and unilateral governance forms," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201402, University of Turin.
- Amani Elnasri & Kevin J. Fox, 2014. "The Contribution of Research and Innovation to Productivity and Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 2014-08, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Uwe Cantner & Wolfgang Gerstlberger & Ipsita Roy, 2014. "Works Councils, Training Activities and Innovation: A Study of German Firms," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-006, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- CompNet Task Force, 2014. "Micro-based evidence of EU competitiveness: The CompNet database," Working Paper Research 253, National Bank of Belgium.
- Toshihiro Okubo & Pierre Picard & Jacques-François Thisse, 2014. "On the impact of competition on trade and firm location," CREA Discussion Paper Series 14-05, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Yaya Li & Yongli Li & Yulin Zhao & Fang Wang, 2014. "Which factor dominates the industry evolution? A synergy analysis based on China's ICT industry," Papers 1403.4305, arXiv.org.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Hall, Bronwyn H. & Hottenrott, Hanna, 2014. "Patents as quality signals? The implications for financing constraints on R&D," DICE Discussion Papers 133, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Enrico Botta, 2013. "Green Growth: A Case Study on the Danish and Chinese Sectoral Innovation Systems," IEFE Working Papers 53, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Widad Guechtouli, 2014. "Innovation and cognitive distance within a community of practice: an agent-based model," Working Papers 2014-149, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Kristoffer Moeller, 2014. "Culturally Clustered or in the Cloud? Location of Internet Start-ups in Berlin," SERC Discussion Papers 0157, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Angela Cheptea & Charlotte Emlinger & Lionel Fontagné & Gianluca Orefice & Olga Pindyuk, 2014. "The Development of EU and EU Member States' External Competitiveness," Working Papers 2014-06, CEPII research center.
- Benjamin Miranda Tabak & Daniel Oliveira Cajueiro & Marina V. B. Dias, 2014. "The Efficiency of Chinese Local Banks: A comparison of DEA and SFA," Working Papers Series 346, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Krishnendu Ghosh Dastidar, 2014. "Nature of competition and new technology adoption," ISER Discussion Paper 0895, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Mar 2014.
- Cassi, Lorenzo & Morrison, Andrea & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2014. "Proximity And Scientific Collaboration: Evidence From The Global Wine Industry," Working Papers 164649, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Manelle Guechtouli, 2014. "Management des activités de veille stratégique : entre une organisation formelle et informelle," Working Papers 2014-146, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Cuong Le Van & Anh Ngoc Nguyen & Ngoc-Minh Nguyen, 2014. "Growth Strategy with Social Capital and Physical Capital," Working Papers 2014-109, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.