La critique saint-simonienne de la secte des économistes : un positionnement original
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Franck Bailly & François-Xavier Devetter & François Horn, 2013. "Can working and employment conditions in the personal services sector be improved?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(2), pages 299-321.
- Laurent Gardin & Marthe Nyssens & Paolo Minguzzi, 2010. "Les Quasi-Marches Dans L'Aide A Domicile: Une Mise En Perspective Europeenne," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 81(4), pages 509-536, December.
More about this item
KeywordsPhysiocracy; Quesnay; Saint-Simonism; Post-Smithian Theory; System;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2014-03-22 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2014-03-22 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2014-03-22 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00956451. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .