Report NEP-HPE-2014-03-22This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreas Ortmann & Benoit Walraevens, 2014. "The Rhetorical Structure of Adam Smith’s Wealth of Nations (and the importance of acknowledging it)," Discussion Papers 2014-11, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Rogério Arthmar, 2014. "Hume, Smith E As Etapas Da Sociedade Comercial," Anais do XLI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 41th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 007, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Geoff C. Harcourt & Peter Kriesler, 2014. "On Ricardo and Cambridge," Discussion Papers 2014-04, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Nellinger, Ludwig, 2014. "An unexpected discovery: Johann Heinrich von Thuenen and the tragedy of the commons," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 135, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Michel Bellet, 2014. "La critique saint-simonienne de la secte des économistes : un positionnement original," Working Papers halshs-00956451, HAL.
- Neil Hart & Peter Kriesler, 2014. "Keynes, Kalecki, Sraffa: Coherence?," Discussion Papers 2014-06, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2014. "The Truly General Theory of Employment: How Keynes Could Have Succeeded," MPRA Paper 54367, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pablo Branas-Garza & Antonio M. Espin & Benedikt Herrmann, 2014. "Fair and unfair punishers coexist in the Ultimatum Game," SEET Working Papers 2014-02, BELIS, Istanbul Bilgi University.
- Atakan, Alp Enver & Ekmekci, Mehmet, 2014. "Reputation in Repeated Moral Hazard Games," MPRA Paper 54427, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco De Sinopoli & Claudia Meroni & Carlos Pimienta, 2014. "Strategic Stability in Poisson Games," Discussion Papers 2014-09, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- ISKAKOV, Mikhail & ISKAKOV, Alexey & ZAKHAROV, Alexey, 2014. "Equilibria in secure strategies in the Tullock contest," CORE Discussion Papers 2014010, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:79 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicolas Houy, 2014. "The Bitcoin mining games," Working Papers halshs-00958224, HAL.
- Albizuri, M. Josune & Sudhölter, Peter, 2014. "On the Core of Games with Communication Structures," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 6/2014, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Yefimov, Vladimir, 2014.
"Constructivisme social, évolution de la profession d’économiste, et projet pour sa réforme radicale
[Social constructivism, Evolution of the economics profession, and design for its radical reform]," MPRA Paper 54594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Faruk Ülgen, 2014. "How to guide the economy towards socially desirable directions ? Some institutional lessons from the 2007 financial turmoil," Post-Print halshs-00957598, HAL.
- Katerina Sherstyuk & Nori Tarui & Melinda Podor Wengrin & Jay Viloria & Tatsuyoshi Saijo, 2014. "Other-regarding behavior under collective action," Working Papers 201404, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Klein, Diti, 2014. "Results Intelligence: The Ability of Results-Focused Self-Management," MPRA Paper 54386, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno S. Frey & Lasse Steiner, 2014. "God does not play dice, but people should: random selection in politics, science and society," ECON - Working Papers 144, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Jordi Brandts & David J. Cooper & Roberto A. Weber, 2014. "Legitimacy, Communication and Leadership in the Turnaround Game," Working Papers 755, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Dudley, William, 2014. "Economics at the Federal Reserve banks," Speech 128, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.