Global Oriental Management: Transforming Capitalism and Maximizing Well-Being through Value-Oriented Leadership, Smart Marketing, Social Innovation and Sustainable Business Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yuri Dikhanov, 2005. "Trends in Global Income Distribution, 1970-2000, and Scenarios for 2015," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-2005-08, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, 2002.
"What Can Economists Learn from Happiness Research?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 40(2), pages 402-435, June.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, "undated". "What can Economists Learn from Happiness Research?," IEW - Working Papers 080, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, 2001. "What Can Economists Learn from Happiness Research?," CESifo Working Paper Series 503, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fang, Tony, 2012. "Yin Yang: A New Perspective on Culture," Management and Organization Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(01), pages 25-50, March.
- Wanna Prayukvong, 2005. "A Buddhist economic approach to the development of community enterprises: a case study from Southern Thailand," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(6), pages 1171-1185, November.
- Duska, Ronald, 2000. "Business Ethics: Oxymoron or Good Business?," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(01), pages 111-129, January.
- Layard, Richard, 1980. "Human Satisfactions and Public Policy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(363), pages 737-750, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- JOSEP M. COLL, PhD., 2016. "Global Oriental Management: the Resurgence of Asian Leadership and Management Style," Working Papers 2016/4, Maastricht School of Management.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2014-03-22 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HME-2014-03-22 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:msm:wpaper:2014/04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maud de By). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/msmmmnl.html .