Political Economy as Intellectual History: Pier Luigi Porta (1945-2016)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pier Luigi Porta, 2012. "Piero Sraffa's early views on classical political economy," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(6), pages 1357-1383.
- Porta, Pier Luigi & Scazzieri, Roberto, 1997.
"Towards an economic theory of international civil society: Trust, trade and open government,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 5-28, March.
- Pier Luigi Porta & Roberto Scazzieri, 1997. "Towards an Economic Theory of International Civil Society Trust, Trade and “Open Government”," Working Papers 03, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Apr 1997.
- Pier Luigi Porta & Roberto Scazzieri, 2002. "Pietro Verri's Political Economy: Commercial Society, Civil Society, and the Science of the Legislator," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 34(1), pages 83-110, Spring.
- Richard Arena & Christian Longhi & Maria Psillaki, 2004. "Introduction," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 107(1), pages 13-18.
- Pier Luigi Porta, 2011. "Lombard Enlightenment and Classical Political Economy," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 521-550, October.
- Pier Luigi Porta, 2004. "Economia Civile," Working Papers 76, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised May 2004.
- Pier Luigi Porta & Roberto Scazzieri, 2007. "Public Happiness and Civil Society," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Happiness, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fan:spespe:v:html10.3280/spe2016-001006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angelo Ventriglia). General contact details of provider: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.asp?IDRivista=121 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.