The Scope and Status of Welfare Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tom Burns & Ewa Roszkowska, 2009. "A social procedurial approach to the Pareto optimization problematique," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 43(5), pages 781-803, September.
- Robert Lepenies, 2014. "Economists as political philosophers : a critique of normative trade theory," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/11, European University Institute.
- Salah El Serafy, 2014. "Beyond GDP: Measuring Welfare and Assessing Sustainability , by Marc Fleurbaey and Didier Blanchet . 2013 . New York : Oxford University Press . 306 + xvi. ISBN 978-0-19976-719-9, $49.95," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 165-167, January.
- Carl Obst & Lars Hein & Bram Edens, 2016. "National Accounting and the Valuation of Ecosystem Assets and Their Services," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 64(1), pages 1-23, May.
- David Ellerman, 2014. "On a fallacy in the Kaldor–Hicks efficiency–equity analysis," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 125-136, June.
- Kotaro Suzumura, 2002. "Introduction to social choice and welfare," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 442, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Schlör, Holger & Fischer, Wolfgang & Hake, Jürgen-Friedrich, 2012. "Measuring social welfare, energy and inequality in Germany," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 135-142.
- Ronald C. Griffin, 2012. "The Origins and Ideals of Water Resource Economics in the United States," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 4(1), pages 353-377, August.
- Diane Coyle, 2016. "The Political Economy of National Statistics," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1603, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Angelo Reati, 2005. "Value and exploitation: a comment," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 609-617.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:27:y:1975:i:3:p:307-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.