Towards an economic theory of international civil society: Trust, trade and open government
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Pier Luigi Porta & Roberto Scazzieri, 1997. "Towards an Economic Theory of International Civil Society Trust, Trade and “Open Government”," Working Papers 03, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Apr 1997.
References listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Adam, 1759. "The Theory of Moral Sentiments," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number smith1759.
- Pasinetti,Luigi, 1993. "Structural Economic Dynamics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521432825.
- Hagemann, Harald & Hamouda, Omar F, 1991. "Hicks on the European Monetary System," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 411-429.
- Smith, Adam, 1776. "An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number smith1776.
- Bolton, Patrick & Roland, Gerard & Spolaore, Enrico, 1996. "Economic theories of the break-up and integration of nations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 697-705, April.
- Casella, Alessandra, 1994. "Trade as an Engine of Political Change: A Parable," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 61(243), pages 267-284, August.
- Hicks, John, 2017. "A Market Theory of Money," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198796237.
- Douglass C. North, 1994. "Institutions And Productivity In History," Economic History 9411003, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pier Luigi Porta & Roberto Scazzieri, 1998. "Pietro Verri’s Contribution to the Economic Theory of the 18th Century: Commercial Society, Civil Society and Governance of the Economy," Working Papers 09, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Feb 1998.
- Zamagni, Stefano, 2000. "Economic reductionism as a hindrance to the analysis of structural change: scattered notes," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 197-208, July.
- D'Antoni, Massimo & Pagano, Ugo, 2002. "National cultures and social protection as alternative insurance devices," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 367-386, December.
- Yasir Khan & Attiya Yasmin Javid, 2015. "The Impact of Formal and Informal Institutions on Economic Performance: A Cross-Country Analysis," PIDE-Working Papers 2015:130, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Roberto Scazzieri, 2016. "Political Economy as Intellectual History: Pier Luigi Porta (1945-2016)," HISTORY OF ECONOMIC THOUGHT AND POLICY, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(1), pages 119-132.
- Adrian Pabst & Roberto Scazzieri, 2012. "The political economy of civil society," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 337-356, December.
- Dobler, Constanze, 2009. "The impact of institutions, culture, and religion on per capita income," Violette Reihe: Schriftenreihe des Promotionsschwerpunkts "Globalisierung und Beschäftigung" 28/2009, University of Hohenheim, Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg, Evangelisches Studienwerk.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:8:y:1997:i:1:p:5-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148 .