Institutions And Productivity In History
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raquel Fonseca & Natalia Utrero, 2005.
"Financial Development, Labor and Market Regulations and Growth,"
Documents de recherche
05-05, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Raquel FONSECA & Natalia UTRERO- GONZALEZ, 2005. "Financial Development, Labor and Market Regulations and Growth," Finance 0509016, EconWPA.
- Raquel Fonseca & Natalia Utrero, 2005. "Financial Development, Labor and Market Regulations and Growth," Working Papers 0503, Departament Empresa, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, revised Apr 2005.
- Porta, Pier Luigi & Scazzieri, Roberto, 1997.
"Towards an economic theory of international civil society: Trust, trade and open government,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 5-28, March.
- Pier Luigi Porta & Roberto Scazzieri, 1997. "Towards an Economic Theory of International Civil Society Trust, Trade and “Open Government”," Working Papers 03, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Apr 1997.
- Kathuria, Vinish & Seethamma Natarajan, Rajesh Raj & Sen, Kunal, 2010. "State business relations and manufacturing productivity growth in India," MPRA Paper 20314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- N - Economic History
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpeh:9411003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .