National cultures and social protection as alternative insurance devices
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Levy, Jonah D., 1997. "Globalization, liberalization, and national capitalisms," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 87-98, March.
- Ugo Pagano, 2003. "Nationalism, development and integration: the political economy of Ernest Gellner," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(5), pages 623-646, September.
- Dani Rodrik, 1998.
"Why Do More Open Economies Have Bigger Governments?,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(5), pages 997-1032, October.
- Dani Rodrik, 1996. "Why Do More Open Economies Have Bigger Governments?," NBER Working Papers 5537, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1996. "Why do More Open Economies Have Bigger Governments?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1388, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alberto Alesina & Enrico Spolaore, 1997.
"On the Number and Size of Nations,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1027-1056.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1995.
"Social Insurance, Incentives, and Risk Taking,"
NBER Working Papers
5335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Meyer, Jack, 1987. "Two-moment Decision Models and Expected Utility Maximization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 421-30, June.
- Kevin Keasey & Steve Thompson & Mike Wright (ed.), 1999. "Corporate Governance," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 1708, April.
- Pagano, Ugo, 1991. "Property Rights, Asset Specificity, and the Division of Labour under Alternative Capitalist Relations," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 315-42, September.
- Ugo Pagano, 2000.
"Public Markets, Private Orderings and Corporate Governance,"
ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers
wp166, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Pagano, Ugo, 2000. "Public markets, private orderings and corporate governance," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 453-477, December.
- Porta, Pier Luigi & Scazzieri, Roberto, 1997.
"Towards an economic theory of international civil society: Trust, trade and open government,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 5-28, March.
- Pier Luigi Porta & Roberto Scazzieri, 1997. "Towards an Economic Theory of International Civil Society Trust, Trade and “Open Government”," Working Papers 03, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Apr 1997.
- Vives,Xavier (ed.), 2000. "Corporate Governance," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521781640, June.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1995.
" A Theory of the Welfare State,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 97(4), pages 495-526, December.
- David E. Wildasin, 2000. "Labor-Market Integration, Investment in Risky Human Capital, and Fiscal Competition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(1), pages 73-95, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:13:y:2002:i:4:p:367-386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.