David Ricardo on natural and market prices
This is an entry produced for the Elgar Companion to David Ricardo, edited by Heinz D. Kurz and Neri Salvadori. Cheltenham, UK and Northampton, MA, USA: Edward Elgar, forthcoming.
|Date of creation:||04 Jun 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Salvadori, Neri & Signorino, Rodolfo, 2011. "Competition," MPRA Paper 38387, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Neri Salvadori & Rodolfo Signorino, 2013.
"The Classical Notion of Competition Revisited,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 45(1), pages 149-175, Spring.
- Salvadori, Neri & Signorino, Rodolfo, 2010. "The classical notion of competition revisited," MPRA Paper 22499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Salvadori, Neri & Signorino, Rodolfo, 2010. "The classical notion of competition revisited," MPRA Paper 22760, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 May 2010.
- Rodolfo Signorino, 2005. "Piero Sraffa's lectures on the advanced theory of value 1928-31 and the rediscovery of the classical approach," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 359-380.
- Kurz,Heinz D. & Salvadori,Neri, 1995.
"Theory of Production,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521443258.
- Rankin, Stephen C, 1980. "Supply and Demand in Ricardian Price Theory: A Re-interpretation," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(2), pages 241-62, July.
- Peach,Terry, 1993. "Interpreting Ricardo," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521260862.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.