David Ricardo on natural and market prices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peach,Terry, 1993. "Interpreting Ricardo," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521260862, March.
- Kurz,Heinz D. & Salvadori,Neri, 1997. "Theory of Production," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521588676, December.
- Neri Salvadori & Rodolfo Signorino, 2013.
"The Classical Notion of Competition Revisited,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 45(1), pages 149-175, Spring.
- Salvadori, Neri & Signorino, Rodolfo, 2010. "The classical notion of competition revisited," MPRA Paper 22760, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 May 2010.
- Salvadori, Neri & Signorino, Rodolfo, 2010. "The classical notion of competition revisited," MPRA Paper 22499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodolfo Signorino, 2005. "Piero Sraffa's lectures on the advanced theory of value 1928-31 and the rediscovery of the classical approach," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 359-380.
- Rankin, Stephen C, 1980. "Supply and Demand in Ricardian Price Theory: A Re-interpretation," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(2), pages 241-262, July.
- Salvadori, Neri & Signorino, Rodolfo, 2011. "Competition," MPRA Paper 38387, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saverio M. Fratini & Alessia Naccarato, 2016.
"The Gravitation of Market Prices as A Stochastic Process,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(4), pages 698-716, November.
- Saverio M. Fratini & Alessia Naccarato, 2014. "The Gravitation of Market Prices as a Stochastic Process," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0195, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
More about this item
KeywordsDavid Ricardo; natural and market prices;
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- B1 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .