Charasoff and Dmitriev: An Analytical Characterisation of Origins of Linear Economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kurz,Heinz D. & Salvadori,Neri, 1997. "Theory of Production," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521588676, March.
- Kenji Mori, 2008. "Maurice Potron'S Linear Economic Model: A De Facto Proof Of 'Fundamental Marxian Theorem'," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(3), pages 511-529, July.
- Bowles, Samuel & Gintis, Herbert, 1977. "The Marxian Theory of Value and Heterogeneous Labour: A Critique and Reformulation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(2), pages 173-192, June.
- Bowles, Samuel & Gintis, Herbert, 1978. "Professor Morishima on Heterogeneous Labour and Marxian Value Theory," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(3), pages 311-314, September.
- Heinz Kurz & Neri Salvadori, 2000. "'Classical' Roots of Input-Output Analysis: A Short Account of its Long Prehistory," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 153-179.
- Salvadori, Neri & Signorino, Rodolfo, 2011. "Competition," MPRA Paper 38387, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Morishima, Michio, 1978. ""Marx in the Light of Modern Economic Theory": A Reply," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(5), pages 1243-1243, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:toh:tergaa:249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tohoku University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fetohjp.html .