A Progressive Report on Marxian Economic Theory: On the Controversies in Exploitation Theory since Okishio (1963)
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yoshihara, Naoki, 2014. "A Progressive Report on Marxian Economic Theory: On the Controversies in Exploitation Theory since Okishio (1963)," Discussion Paper Series 607, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roemer,John E., 1997. "Egalitarian Perspectives," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521574457.
- Morishima, Michio, 1974. "Marx in the Light of Modern Economic Theory," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(4), pages 611-632, July.
- Yoshihara, Naoki, 2010.
"Class and exploitation in general convex cone economies,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 281-296, August.
- Yoshihara, Naoki, 2007. "Class and Exploitation in General Convex Cone Economies," Discussion Paper Series a489, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Veneziani, Roberto, 2007. "Exploitation and time," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 189-207, January.
- Bowles, Samuel & Gintis, Herbert, 1977. "The Marxian Theory of Value and Heterogeneous Labour: A Critique and Reformulation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(2), pages 173-192, June.
- Bowles, Samuel & Gintis, Herbert, 1978. "Professor Morishima on Heterogeneous Labour and Marxian Value Theory," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(3), pages 311-314, September.
- John E. Roemer, 2010. "Kantian Equilibrium," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 112(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Roemer John E. & Silvestre Joaquim, 1993. "The Proportional Solution for Economies with Both Private and Public Ownership," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 426-444, April.
- Roemer, John E, 1980. "A General Equilibrium Approach to Marxian Economics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(2), pages 505-530, March.
More about this item
KeywordsFundamental Marxian Theorem; Property Relations Definition of Exploitation; Profit-Exploitation Correspondence Principle.;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-11-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2014-11-28 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2014-11-28 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2014-11-28 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2014-11-28 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ums:papers:2014-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniele Girardi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deumaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.