Report NEP-HPE-2014-11-28This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Forder, 2014. "A Neglected Inconsistency in Milton Friedman's AEA Presidential Address," Economics Series Working Papers 723, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Sean Kimpton, 2014. "The Nature and Causes of Profits: The Classical Approach from Smith to Marx," Working Papers 2014-07, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Douglas Davis & Asen Ivanov & Oleg Korenok, 2014. "Aspects of Behavior in Repeated Games: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 727, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Douglas A. Irwin, 2014. "Adam Smith's "Tolerable Administration of Justice" and the Wealth of Nations," NBER Working Papers 20636, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yoshihara, Naoki, 2014. "A Progressive Report on Marxian Economic Theory: On the Controversies in Exploitation Theory since Okishio (1963)," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2014-12, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Schnellenbach, Jan, 2014. "Does classical liberalism imply an evolutionary approach to policy-making?," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 14/07, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Mikucka, Malgorzata & Sarracino, Francesco, 2014. "Making economic growth and well-being compatible: the role of trust and income inequality," MPRA Paper 59695, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Judith Favereau, 2014. "La lutte contre la pauvreté à l'épreuve des essais cliniques. Réflexion sur l'approche expérimentale de l'économie du développement," Post-Print halshs-00974686, HAL.
- Paulo Nakatani & Rémy Herrera, 2013. "Notes sur Keynes et la crise," Post-Print halshs-00829891, HAL.
- Philippe Bich & Rida Laraki, 2014. "On the Existence of Approximate Equilibria and Sharing Rule Solutions in Discontinuous Games," Working Papers hal-01071678, HAL.
- Gächter, Simon & Mengel, Friederike & Tsakas, Elias & Vostroknutov, Alexander, 2014. "Growth and Inequality in Public Good Games," IZA Discussion Papers 8504, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Stefano Bartolini & Francesco Sarracino, 2014. "It's not the economy, stupid! How social capital and GDP relate to happiness over time," Papers 1411.2138, arXiv.org.
- Feige, Christian & Ehrhart, Karl-Martin & Krämer, Jan, 2014. "Voting on contributions to a threshold public goods game: An experimental investigation," Working Paper Series in Economics 60, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Management.
- Wayne, James J., 2014. "Tragedy of Commonly-Shared Debts," MPRA Paper 59712, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liberini, Federica & Redoano, Michela & Proto, Eugenio, 2014. "Happy Voters," IZA Discussion Papers 8498, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Laurent Baronian & Carlo Vercellone, 2013. "Moneta del comune e reddito sociale garantito," Post-Print halshs-00819014, HAL.