Report NEP-HME-2014-11-28This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sean Kimpton, 2014. "The Nature and Causes of Profits: The Classical Approach from Smith to Marx," Working Papers 2014-07, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Lorenzo Cerda Planas, 2014. "Moving to Greener Societies: Moral Motivation and Green Behaviour," Post-Print halshs-01018651, HAL.
- Yoshihara, Naoki, 2014. "A Progressive Report on Marxian Economic Theory: On the Controversies in Exploitation Theory since Okishio (1963)," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2014-12, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Schnellenbach, Jan, 2014. "Does classical liberalism imply an evolutionary approach to policy-making?," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 14/07, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Fatih Guvenen & Greg Kaplan & Jae Song, 2014. "The Glass Ceiling and The Paper Floor: Gender Differences among Top Earners, 1981-2012," NBER Working Papers 20560, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bryan S. Graham, 2014. "Methods of Identification in Social Networks," NBER Working Papers 20414, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erik O. Kimbrough & Taylor Jaworski, 2014. "Bubbles, Crashes and Endogenous Uncertainty in Linked Asset and Product Markets," Discussion Papers dp14-07, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Ho, Mun & Wang, Zhongmin, 2014. "Green Growth (for China): A Literature Review," Discussion Papers dp-14-22, Resources For the Future.
- Paulo Nakatani & Rémy Herrera, 2013. "Notes sur Keynes et la crise," Post-Print halshs-00829891, HAL.
- Muraoka, Rie & Maredia, Mywish K. & Jin, Songqing & Schultink, Gerhardus, 2014. "Are There Gender Differences in the Perceived Impact of Land Security? Evidence from Urban Lesotho," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170243, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Meijers, H. & Muysken, J. & Sleijpen, O., 2014. "The deposit financing gap: Another Dutch disease," MERIT Working Papers 2014-071, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Jae Song & Greg Kaplan & Fatih Guvenen, 2014. "The Distribution of Lifetime Incomes in the United States," 2014 Meeting Papers 536, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Meryem Duygun & Silvia Pazzi & Emili Tortosa-Ausina & Simona Zambelli, 2014. "Does local public ownership matter for the efficiency of water utilities? Evidence from Italy," Working Papers 2014/21, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).