Report NEP-HIS-2014-11-28This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hardach, Gerd, 2014. "Financial mobilisation in Germany 1914-1918," eabh Papers 14-08, The European Association for Banking and Financial History (EABH).
- Oded Galor & Ömer Özak, 2014. "The Agricultural Origins of Time Preference," NBER Working Papers 20438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas L. Campbell & Ju Hyun Pyun, 2014. "The Diffusion of Development: Along Genetic or Geographic Lines?," Working Papers w0211, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:723 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Serguey Braguinsky & Atsushi Ohyama & Tetsuji Okazaki & Chad Syverson, 2014. "Acquisitions, Productivity, and Profitability: Evidence from the Japanese Cotton Spinning Industry," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-945, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- S. M. Ali Abbas & Laura Blattner & Mark De Broeck & Asmaa A ElGanainy & Malin Hu, 2014. "Sovereign Debt Composition in Advanced Economies; A Historical Perspective," IMF Working Papers 14/162, International Monetary Fund.
- Maxime Desmarais-Tremblay, 2014. "On the Definition of Public Goods. Assessing Richard A. Musgrave's contribution," Post-Print halshs-00951577, HAL.
- Guido de Blasio & Samuele Poy, 2014. "The Impact of Local Minimum Wages on Employment: Evidence from Italy in the 1950s," FBK-IRVAPP Working Papers 2014-02, Research Institute for the Evaluation of Public Policies (IRVAPP), Bruno Kessler Foundation.
- Vicki Been & Ingrid Gould Ellen & Michael Gedal & Edward Glaeser & Brian J. McCabe, 2014. "Preserving History or Hindering Growth? The Heterogeneous Effects of Historic Districts on Local Housing Markets in New York City," NBER Working Papers 20446, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Hornbeck & Daniel Keniston, 2014. "Creative Destruction: Barriers to Urban Growth and the Great Boston Fire of 1872," NBER Working Papers 20467, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yoshihara, Naoki, 2014. "A Progressive Report on Marxian Economic Theory: On the Controversies in Exploitation Theory since Okishio (1963)," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2014-12, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Douglas A. Irwin, 2014. "Adam Smith's "Tolerable Administration of Justice" and the Wealth of Nations," NBER Working Papers 20636, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dobis, Elizabeth A. & Delgado, Michael S. & Florax, Raymond, 2014. "The Evolution of Community Development in the United States," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170627, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sean Kimpton, 2014. "The Nature and Causes of Profits: The Classical Approach from Smith to Marx," Working Papers 2014-07, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Lance Taylor, 2014. "The Triumph of the Rentier? Thomas Piketty vs. Luigi Pasinetti & John Maynard Keynes," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2014-7, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-01009465 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ho, Mun & Wang, Zhongmin, 2014. "Green Growth (for China): A Literature Review," Discussion Papers dp-14-22, Resources For the Future.