Smith After Sen
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sen, Amartya K, 1978. "On the Labour Theory of Value: Some Methodological Issues," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(2), pages 175-190, June.
- Kurz,Heinz D. & Salvadori,Neri, 1997. "Theory of Production," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521588676, December.
- Walsh, Vivian, 1994. "Rationality as Self-Interest versus Rationality as Present Aims," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 401-405.
- Amartya Sen, 1981. "Ingredients of Famine Analysis: Availability and Entitlements," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 96(3), pages 433-464.
- Sen, Amartya, 1997. "On Economic Inequality," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198292975.
- Sen, Amartya K, 1977. "Starvation and Exchange Entitlements: A General Approach and Its Application to the Great Bengal Famine," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 33-59, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Des Gasper, 2002. "Is Sen's Capability Approach an Adequate Basis for Considering Human Development?," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 435-461.
- McCloskey Deirdre N, 2011. "Hobbes, Rawls, Nussbaum, Buchanan, and All Seven of the Virtues," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 17(1), pages 1-30, April.
- Steven Pressman & Gale Summerfield, 2000. "The Economic Contributions of Amartya Sen," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 89-113.
- Askari, Hossein & Iqbal, Zamir & Krichene, Noureddine & Mirakhor, Abbas, 2013. "Understanding Islam: Development, Economics and Finance," MPRA Paper 56016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:wea:econth:v:1:y:2012:i:1:p:7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nuno Ornelas Martins & Américo Mendes, 2012. "Social Exclusion of Immigrants from a Capability Perspective: The Case of Portugal," Chapters,in: Globalization Trends and Regional Development, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Charnovitz, Steve & Fischer, Carolyn, 2015.
"Canada–Renewable Energy: Implications for WTO Law on Green and Not-So-Green Subsidies,"
World Trade Review,
Cambridge University Press, pages 177-210.
- Steve Charnovitz & Carolyn Fischer, 2014. "Canada – Renewable Energy: Implications for WTO Law on Green and Not-so-Green Subsidies," Working Papers 2014.94, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Robert Lepenies, 2014. "Economists as political philosophers : a critique of normative trade theory," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/11, European University Institute.
- Charnovitz, Steve & Fischer, Carolyn, 2014. "Canada–Renewable Energy: Implications for WTO Law on Green and Not-So-Green Subsidies," Discussion Papers dp-14-38, Resources For the Future.
- Martins, Nuno Ornelas, 2016. "Ecosystems, strong sustainability and the classical circular economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 32-39.
- Elias L. Khalil, 2010. "Adam Smith'S Concept Of Self-Command As A Solution To Dynamic Inconsistency And The Commitment Problem," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 48(1), pages 177-191, January.
- repec:hal:journl:dumas-00906152 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberta Capello & Tomaz Ponce Dentinho (ed.), 2012. "Globalization Trends and Regional Development," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14815, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:revpoe:v:12:y:2000:i:1:p:5-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRPE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.