Rationality, Allocation, and Reproduction
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dorian Jullien, 2016. "Under Uncertainty, Over Time and Regarding Other People: Rationality in 3D," GREDEG Working Papers 2016-20, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Robin Pope & Reinhard Selten & Sebastian Kube & Jürgen von Hagen, 2009. "Managed Floats to Damp Shocks like 1982-5 and 2006-9: Field and Laboratory Evidence for Chinese Interest in a Single World Currency," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse26_2009, University of Bonn, Germany.
- D. Wade Hands, 2009. "Effective Tension in Robbins' Economic Methodology," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 76(s1), pages 831-844, October.
- repec:wea:econth:v:1:y:2012:i:1:p:7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dorian Jullien, 2017.
"Under Risk, Over Time, Regarding Other People: Language and Rationality Within Three Dimensions
[Face au risque, dans le temps, par rapport aux autres : langage et rationalité dans trois dimensions," Post-Print halshs-01651042, HAL.
- Bo Allesøe Christensen, 2015. "Valuing Nature: Connecting Eco-Economy and the Capability Approach," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(4), pages 539-564, October.
- Nelson, Mia & Ogden, Jane, 2008. "An exploration of food intolerance in the primary care setting: The general practitioner's experience," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 1038-1045, September.
- Vivian Walsh, 2008. "Freedom, Values and Sen: Towards a Morally Enriched Classical Economic Theory," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 199-232.
- Hilary Putnam & Vivian Walsh, 2007. "Facts, Theories, Values and Destitution in the Works of Sir Partha Dasgupta," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 181-202.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780198287728. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .