The Corn–Guano Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergio Parrinello, 2002.
"Exhaustible natural resources, normal prices and intertemporal equilibrium,"
57, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Parrinello, Sergio, 2003. "Exhaustible natural resources, normal prices and intertemporal equilibrium," MPRA Paper 30827, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergio Parrinello, 2004. "The Notion of Effectual Supply and the Theory of Normal Prices with Exhaustible Natural Resources," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 311-322.
- Yoann Verger, 2015. "Sraffa and the environment," Working Papers hal-01186009, HAL.
- Fabio Ravagnani, 2006. "Classical Theory and Exhaustible Natural Resources: Notes on the Current Debate," Working Papers 94, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Yoann Verger, 2017.
"Sraffa and the revenue of the owner of non- renewable natural resources: notes on a never- ending debate
[Sraffa et le revenu du propriétaire d'une ressource naturelle non-renouvelable: notes sur u," Working Papers hal-01596166, HAL.
- Yoann Verger, 2015. "A Critique of Attempts to Introduce Hotelling's rule in Sraffa's Theory," Working Papers hal-01193072, HAL.
- Yoann Verger, 2015. "Sraffa and ecological economics," Working Papers hal-01193070, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:metroe:v:52:y:2001:i:3:p:243-253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0026-1386 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.