From the Theory of Value to the Debate about Débouchés: A Comparison between Say and Malthus - Dalla teoria del valore al dibattito sugli sbocchi: un confronto fra Say e Malthus
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Evelyn Forget, 1993. "J.-B. Say and Adam Smith: An Essay in the Transmission of Ideas," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 26(1), pages 121-133, February.
- Smith, Adam, 1776. "An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number smith1776, December.
- Garegnani, Pierangelo, 1984. "Piero Sraffa," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 1-2, March.
- Costabile, Lilia & Rowthorn, Bob, 1985. "Malthus's Theory of Wages and Growth," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(378), pages 418-437, June.
- Richard Arena, 1979. "Note sur la conception classique de la concurrence," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 5(1), pages 119-148.
More about this item
KeywordsClassical Political Economy; Theory of Value and Distribution; Malthus; Thomas Robert; Say; Jean-Baptiste;
- B12 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Classical (includes Adam Smith)
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:ecoint:0643. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Procopio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cacogit.html .