Malthus's Theory of Wages and Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Costabile, Lilia, 1983. "Natural Prices, Market Prices and Effective Demand in Malthus," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(4), pages 144-170, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soliani, Riccardo, 2012. "From the Theory of Value to the Debate about Débouchés: A Comparison between Say and Malthus - Dalla teoria del valore al dibattito sugli sbocchi: un confronto fra Say e Malthus," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 65(1), pages 149-171.
- Martin, Catherine, 2003. "Une ambiguïté de la relation entre Keynes et Malthus : Rejet de la loi de Say, monnaie et rapport salarial," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 79(1), pages 117-132, Mars-Juin.
- Rutherford, R P, 1987. "Malthus and Keynes," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(1), pages 175-189, March.
- Canning, David J, 1988. "Increasing Returns in Industry and the Role of Agriculture in Growth," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 40(3), pages 463-476, September.
- Waterman, A M C, 1992. "Analysis and Ideology in Malthus's Essay on Population," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(58), pages 203-217, June.
- Rowthorn, Robert & Guzmán, Ricardo Andrés & Rodríguez-Sickert, Carlos, 2008. "The economics of early social stratification," MPRA Paper 10115, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Maw Lin & Loschky, David, 1987. "Malthusian Population Oscillations," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 97(387), pages 727-739, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:95:y:1985:i:378:p:418-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.