Report NEP-HIS-2013-05-22This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emmanuel S. de Dios & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2013. "Deviant Behavior : A Century of Philippine Industrialization," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201303, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Graziella Bertocchi & Monica Bozzano, 2012. "Women, Medieval Commerce, and the Education Gender Gap," CHILD Working Papers Series 10, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- George J. Hall & Thomas J. Sargent, 2013. "Fiscal Discriminations in Three Wars," Working Papers 56, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- John H. Munro, 2013. "The Dual Crises of the Late-Medieval Florentine Cloth Industry, c. 1320 - c. 1420," Working Papers tecipa-487, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Fernando Lopez-Alves, 2013. "Which state, which nation? States and national identity in Europe, South America, and the United States compared, 1750-1930," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 510, Universidad del CEMA.
- Raul V. Fabella, 2012. "Wipeout : Sangley Mercantile Dominance and Persistence in the Spanish Colonial Period in the Philippines," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201214, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Guilhem Lecouteux, 5/02. "Reconciling behavioural and neoclassical economics," Working Papers hal-00819763, HAL.
- Dante B. Canlas, 2012. "Business Fluctuations and Monetary Policy Rules in the Philippines: with Lessons from the 1984-1985 Contraction," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201210, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Pier Luigi Porta, 2013. "What remains of Sraffa's economics," Working Papers 242, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised May 2013.
- World Bank, 2012. "A Gender (R)evolution in the Making? Expanding Women's Economic Opportunities in Central America : A Decade in Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12468, The World Bank.
- KITAMI Tomitaro, 2013. "Designing the "New Public" Legal Framework for Local Governments and Promoting Regional Economic Development (Japanese)," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese) 13007, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- World Bank, 2012. "History and Evolution of Social Assistance in Indonesia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12259, The World Bank.
- Item repec:mub:wpaper:04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luís Maurício Martins Borges, 2013. "O Sentido da Integração da Política Pública do Brasil na América do Sul," Discussion Papers 1823, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Jürgen Essletzbichler, 2013. "Relatedness, industrial branching and technological cohesion in U.S. metropolitan areas," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1307, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised May 2013.
- Paul Plummer & Matthew Tonts, 2013. "Path dependence, place dependence, and the evolution of a patchwork economy: Evidence from Western Australia, 1981-2008," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1308, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised May 2013.
- KATO Atsumi, 2013. "Study of the Formation of the Semiconductor Equipment Industry in the Bingo District in Hiroshima (Japanese)," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese) 13008, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).