History and Evolution of Social Assistance in Indonesia
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Feb 2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gilbert,Christopher L. & Vines,David (ed.), 2006. "The World Bank," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521029018.
- Robert Sparrow, 2005.
"Protecting Education for the Poor in Times of Crisis: An Evaluation of a Scholarship Program in Indonesia,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Robert Sparrow, 2007. "Protecting Education for the Poor in Times of Crisis: An Evaluation of a Scholarship Programme in Indonesia," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 69(1), pages 99-122, 02.
- Choi, Yoonjoung & Saadah, Fadia & Marks, Geoff & Heywood, Peter F. & Friedman, Jed, 2006. "Health sector decentralization and Indonesia ' s nutrition programs : opportunities and challenges," Policy Research Working Paper Series 39690, The World Bank.
- Asep Suryahadi & Sudarno Sumarto & Lant Pritchett, 2003. "Evolution of Poverty During the Crisis in Indonesia," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 17(3), pages 221-241, 09.
- World Bank, 2012. "Protecting Poor and Vulnerable Households in Indonesia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13810, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2006. "Making the New Indonesia Work for the Poor," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8172, The World Bank.
- Hitzmann, Karin & Canagarajah, R. Sudharshan & Holzmann, Robert, 2001. "Guidance for the conduct of a social protection expenditure, performance and finance review," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 35625, The World Bank.
- Ravallion, Martin & Lokshin, Michael, 2005. "Lasting local impacts of an economywide crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3503, The World Bank.
- Thee Kian Wie, 2003. "The Indonesian economic crisis and the long road to recovery," Australian Economic History Review, Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 43(2), pages 183-196, 07.
- Cameron, Lisa A., 2002. "Did social safety net scholarships reduce drop-out rates during the Indonesian economic crisis?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2800, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:12259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.