History and Evolution of Social Assistance in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2006. "Making the New Indonesia Work for the Poor," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8172, The World Bank.
- Choi, Yoonjoung & Saadah, Fadia & Marks, Geoff & Heywood, Peter F. & Friedman, Jed, 2006. "Health sector decentralization and Indonesia ' s nutrition programs : opportunities and challenges," Policy Research Working Paper Series 39690, The World Bank.
- Thee Kian Wie, 2003. "The Indonesian economic crisis and the long road to recovery," Australian Economic History Review, Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 43(2), pages 183-196, July.
- Cameron, Lisa A., 2002. "Did social safety net scholarships reduce drop-out rates during the Indonesian economic crisis?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2800, The World Bank.
- Robert Sparrow, 2007.
"Protecting Education for the Poor in Times of Crisis: An Evaluation of a Scholarship Programme in Indonesia,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 69(1), pages 99-122, February.
- Robert Sparrow, 2005. "Protecting Education for the Poor in Times of Crisis: An Evaluation of a Scholarship Program in Indonesia," Development and Comp Systems 0501009, EconWPA.
- Ravallion, Martin & Lokshin, Michael, 2005. "Lasting local impacts of an economywide crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3503, The World Bank.
- Gilbert,Christopher L. & Vines,David (ed.), 2006. "The World Bank," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521029018, April.
- World Bank, 2012. "Protecting Poor and Vulnerable Households in Indonesia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13810, The World Bank.
- Asep Suryahadi & Sudarno Sumarto & Lant Pritchett, 2003. "Evolution of Poverty During the Crisis in Indonesia," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 17(3), pages 221-241, September.
- Hitzmann, Karin & Canagarajah, R. Sudharshan & Holzmann, Robert, 2001. "Guidance for the conduct of a social protection expenditure, performance and finance review," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 35625, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Protections and Labor - Safety Nets and Transfers Health Monitoring and Evaluation Public Sector Expenditure Policy Poverty Reduction - Rural Poverty Reduction Finance and Financial Sector Development - Access to Finance Public Sector Development Health; Nutrition and Population;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2013-05-22 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SEA-2013-05-22 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:12259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .