Protecting Poor and Vulnerable Households in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2011. "Indonesia Economic Quarterly, March 2011," World Bank Other Operational Studies 27253, The World Bank.
- Sparrow, Robert & Suryahadi, Asep & Widyanti, Wenefrida, 2013. "Social health insurance for the poor: Targeting and impact of Indonesia's Askeskin programme," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 264-271.
- Weigand, Christine & Grosh, Margaret, 2008. "Levels and patterns of safety net spending in developing and transition countries," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 44857, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2011. "Indonesia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22421, The World Bank.
- Ingrid Woolard & Murray Leibbrandt, 2010. "The Evolution and Impact of Unconditional Cash Transfers in South Africa," SALDRU Working Papers 51, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Thomas, Duncan & Beegle, Kathleen & Frankenberg, Elizabeth & Sikoki, Bondan & Strauss, John & Teruel, Graciela, 2004. "Education in a crisis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 53-85, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2013. "Indonesia : Urban Poverty and Program Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16301, The World Bank.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:27907 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tohari, Achmad & Parsons, Christopher & Rammohan, Anu, 2017. "Targeting Poverty under Complementarities: Evidence from Indonesia's Unified Targeting System," IZA Discussion Papers 10968, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- World Bank, 2012. "History and Evolution of Social Assistance in Indonesia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12259, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2012. "Public Expenditure Review Summary," World Bank Other Operational Studies 27424, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconomics and Economic Growth - Regional Economic Development Poverty Reduction - Rural Poverty Reduction Poverty Reduction - Services & Transfers to Poor Poverty Reduction - Small Area Estimation Poverty Mapping Social Protections and Labor - Safety Nets and Transfers;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:13810. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .