Levels and patterns of safety net spending in developing and transition countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Del Ninno, Carlo & Dorosh, Paul A. & Smith, Lisa C., 2003. "Public Policy, Markets and Household Coping Strategies in Bangladesh: Avoiding a Food Security Crisis Following the 1998 Floods," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1221-1238, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yaw Nyarko & Kwabena Gyimah-Brempon, 2011.
"Social Safety Nets: The Role of Education, Remittances and Migration,"
RSCAS Working Papers
2011/26, European University Institute.
- Yaw Nyarko and Kwabena Gyimah-Brempong, 2011. "Social Safety Nets: The Role of Education, Remittances and Migration," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 26, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Reza Siregar & Lim, C.S. Vincent, 2011.
"Living with Macro-financial Linkages: Policy Perspectives and Challenges for SEACEN Countries,"
South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number sp79.
- Hagen-Zanker, Jessica & McCord, Anna, 2010. "Financing Social Protection in the Light of International Spending Targets: A Public Sector Spending Review," MPRA Paper 28418, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gatenio Gabel, Shirley, 2012. "Social protection and children in developing countries," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 537-545.
- World Bank, 2011. "Philippines," World Bank Other Operational Studies 27384, The World Bank.
- Fiszbein, Ariel & Kanbur, Ravi & Yemtsov, Ruslan, 2014. "Social Protection and Poverty Reduction: Global Patterns and Some Targets," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 167-177.
- World Bank, 2012.
"Madagascar - Three Years into the Crisis : An Assessment of Vulnerability and Social Policies and Prospects for the Future, Volume 1. Main Report
[Madagascar après trois ans de crise : Evaluation d," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12324, The World Bank.
- Armando Barrientos, 2016. "Inequality, Poverty, and Antipoverty Transfers," Working Papers id:11190, eSocialSciences.
- World Bank, 2012. "Protecting Poor and Vulnerable Households in Indonesia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13810, The World Bank.
- Manasan, Rosario G., 2011. "Reforming Social Protection Policy: Responding to the Global Financial Crisis and Beyond," Research Paper Series RPS 2010-01, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsSafety Nets and Transfers; Public Sector Expenditure Policy; Population Policies; Health Monitoring&Evaluation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:hdnspu:44857. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raiden C. Dillard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .