Levels and patterns of safety net spending in developing and transition countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hagen-Zanker, Jessica & McCord, Anna, 2010. "Financing Social Protection in the Light of International Spending Targets: A Public Sector Spending Review," MPRA Paper 28418, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2011. "Philippines," World Bank Other Operational Studies 27384, The World Bank.
- Fiszbein, Ariel & Kanbur, Ravi & Yemtsov, Ruslan, 2014. "Social Protection and Poverty Reduction: Global Patterns and Some Targets," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 167-177.
- Armando Barrientos, 2016. "Inequality, Poverty, and Antipoverty Transfers," Working Papers id:11190, eSocialSciences.
- Yaw Nyarko & Kwabena Gyimah-Brempon, 2011.
"Social Safety Nets: The Role of Education, Remittances and Migration,"
RSCAS Working Papers
2011/26, European University Institute.
- Yaw Nyarko and Kwabena Gyimah-Brempong, 2011. "Social Safety Nets: The Role of Education, Remittances and Migration," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 26, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Gatenio Gabel, Shirley, 2012. "Social protection and children in developing countries," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 537-545.
- World Bank, 2012.
"Madagascar - Three Years into the Crisis : An Assessment of Vulnerability and Social Policies and Prospects for the Future, Volume 1. Main Report
[Madagascar après trois ans de crise : Evaluation d," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12324, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2012. "Protecting Poor and Vulnerable Households in Indonesia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13810, The World Bank.
- Manasan, Rosario G., 2011. "Reforming Social Protection Policy: Responding to the Global Financial Crisis and Beyond," Research Paper Series RPS 2010-01, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsSafety Nets and Transfers; Public Sector Expenditure Policy; Population Policies; Health Monitoring&Evaluation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:hdnspu:44857. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raiden C. Dillard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.