Black hole or black gold ? the impact of oil and gas prices on Indonesia's public finances
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Gillingham & David Locke Newhouse & David Coady & Kangni R Kpodar & Moataz El-Said & Paulo A Medas, 2006.
"The Magnitude and Distribution of Fuel Subsidies; Evidence from Bolivia, Ghana, Jordan, Mali, and Sri Lanka,"
IMF Working Papers
06/247, International Monetary Fund.
- Kangni Kpodar & David Coady & Moataz El-Said & Robert Gillingham & Paulo Medas & David Newhouse, 2006. "The Magnitude and Distribution of Fuel Subsidies: Evidence from Bolivia, Ghana, Jordan, Mali, and Sri Lanka," Post-Print hal-00130176, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy Production and Transportation; Oil Refining&Gas Industry; Markets and Market Access; Debt Markets; Energy and Environment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-09-29 (Development)
- NEP-ENE-2008-09-29 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2008-09-29 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4718. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .