Working with archives: Cambridge economics through the magnifying glass
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maria Cristina Marcuzzo & Annalisa Rosselli, 2011. "Sraffa and his arguments against 'marginism'," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(1), pages 219-231.
- Maria Cristina Marcuzzo & Nerio Naldi & Eleonora Sanfilippo & Annalisa Rosselli, 2008. "Cambridge as a Place in Economics," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 40(4), pages 569-593, Winter.
- Jonathan Smith, 2012. "Circuitous processes, jigsaw puzzles and indisputable results: making best use of the manuscripts of Sraffa's Production of Commodities by Means of Commodities," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(6), pages 1291-1301.
- Heinz Kurz, 1998. "Against the current: Sraffa's unpublished manuscripts and the history of economic thought," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 437-451.
- Robinson, Austin, 1994. "Richard Kahn in the 1930s," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 7-10, February.
- D. E. Moggridge, 1973. "From the Treatise to The General Theory: An Exercise in Chronology," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 5(1), pages 72-88, Spring.
- Annalisa Rosselli & Richard van den Berg, 2014. "Introduction," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(6), pages 947-949, December.
More about this item
Keywordspensamiento económico; historia económica; P. Sraffa; R. Kahn; J. Robinson; J.M. Keynes; heurística.;
- B10 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - General
- B20 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - General
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- B24 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Socialist; Marxist; Scraffian
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000093:010363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Facultad de Ciencias Económicas Unal). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.