Government as Employer of Last Resort: Full Employment without Inflation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- L. Randall Wray, 1998. "Government as Employer of Last Resort: Full Employment Without Inflation," Macroeconomics 9802006, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. MUYSKENS & C. de Neubourg, 1986. "Introduction," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 1986031, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- William J. Baumol & Edward N. Wolff, 1996.
"Protracted Frictional Unemployment as a Heavy Cost of Technical Progress,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_179, Levy Economics Institute.
- William J. Baumol & Edward N. Wolff, 1998. "Protacted Frictional Unemployment as a Heavy Cost of Technical Progress," Macroeconomics 9803001, EconWPA.
- Marlene Kim, 1997. "The Working Poor: Lousy Jobs or Lazy Workers?," Macroeconomics 9712002, EconWPA.
- Marlene Kim, 1997. "The Working Poor: Lousy Jobs or Lazy Workers?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_194, Levy Economics Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mathew Forstater, 1999. "Savings-Recycling Public Employment: An Assets-Based Approach to Full Employment and Price Stability," Macroeconomics 9908003, EconWPA.
- Jon D. Wisman & Michael Cauvel, 2016. "Why Has Labor Not Demanded Guaranteed Employment?," Working Papers 2016-02, American University, Department of Economics.
- Georgios Argitis & Stella Michopoulou, 2011.
"Are Full Employment and Social Cohesion Possible Under Financialization?,"
Forum for Social Economics,
Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 40(2), pages 139-155, July.
- Georgios Argitis & Stella Michopoulou, 2011. "Are Full Employment and Social Cohesion Possible Under Financialization?," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 139-155, January.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou, 1998. "(Full) Employment Policy: Theory and Practice," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_258, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jon Wisman, 2013.
"The Growth Trap, Ecological Devastation, and the Promise of Guaranteed Employment,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(2), pages 53-78.
- Jon D. Wisman, 2012. "The Growth Trap, Ecological Devastation, and the Promise of Guaranteed Employment," Working Papers 2012-17, American University, Department of Economics.
- Mathew Forstater, 1998. "Selective Use of Discretionary Public Employment and Economic Flexibility," Macroeconomics 9802014, EconWPA.
- Jon D. Wisman & Aaron Pacitti, 2017. "Guaranteed Employment and Universal Child Care For a New Social Contract," Working Papers 2017-05, American University, Department of Economics.
- William Darity, 2013. "From Here to Full Employment," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 40(2), pages 115-120, June.
- Tony Aspromourgos, 2000. "Is an Employer-of-Last-Resort Policy Sustainable? A review article," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 141-155.
- Julio Lopez-Gallardo & Luis Reyes-Ortiz, 2011. "Effective Demand in the Recent Evolution of the US Economy," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_673, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.