Time of production, time of circulation and turnover time: exploring the guts of Marx’s circuits of capital
In: Monetary Economies of Production
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harcourt,G. C., 1972.
"Some Cambridge Controversies in the Theory of Capital,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521096720.
- Harcourt, G C, 1969. "Some Cambridge Controversies in the Theory of Capital," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 369-405, June.
- Warren Mosler, 1995. "Soft Currency Economics," Macroeconomics 9502007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Garbellini, Nadia, 2020. "Measurement without theory, and theory without measurement: What's wrong with Piketty's capital in the XXI century?," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 50-62.
- Jeroen C. J. M. van den Bergh, 1999.
"Materials, Capital, Direct/Indirect Substitution, and Mass Balance Production Functions,"
Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 75(4), pages 547-561.
- Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh, 1998. "Materials, Capital, Direct/Indirect Substitution and Mass Balance Production Functions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-065/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- McCloskey Deirdre Nansen, 2018. "The Two Movements in Economic Thought, 1700–2000: Empty Economic Boxes Revisited," Man and the Economy, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 1-20, December.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Paul Ramskogler, 2009.
"Post-Keynesian economics How to move forward,"
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 6(2), pages 227-246.
- Stockhammer, Engelbert & Ramskogler, Paul, 2008. "Post Keynesian economics - how to move forward," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 124, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Paul Ramskogler, 2008. "Post Keynesian economics - how to move forward," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp124, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Brendan Markeyâ€ Towler, 2017. "The Oxford Handbook of Postâ€ Keynesian Economics, Volume 1: Theory and Origins," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 93(303), pages 659-661, December.
- Nuno Ornelas Martins, 2014. "Inequality, Sustainability and Piketty’s Capital," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 05, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Alan Freeman, 1998.
"A General Refutation of Okishio’s Theorem and a Proof of the Falling Rate of Profit,"
Palgrave Macmillan Books, in: Riccardo Bellofiore (ed.), Marxian Economics: A Reappraisal, chapter 10, pages 139-162,
- Freeman, Alan, 1998. "A general refutation of Okishio’s theorem and a proof of the falling rate of profit," MPRA Paper 1998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eckhard Hein, 2016.
"Secular stagnation or stagnation policy? Steindl after Summers,"
PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 69(276), pages 3-47.
- Eckhard Hein, 2015. "Secular Stagnation or Stagnation Policy? Steindl after Summers," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_846, Levy Economics Institute.
- Mark Setterfield & Joana David Avritzer, 2020.
"Hysteresis in the normal rate of capacity utilization: A behavioral explanation,"
Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 71(4), pages 898-919, November.
- Mark Setterfield & Joana David Avritzer, 2019. "Hysteresis in the normal rate of capacity utilization: a behavioural explanation," Working Papers 1907, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- John Hatch & Colin Rogers, 1997. "Distinguished Fellow of the Economic Society of Australia, 1996: Professor Emeritus Geoff Harcourt," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 73(221), pages 97-100, June.
- Ajit Sinha, 2015. "A Reflection on the Samuelson-Garegnani Debate," Economic Thought, World Economics Association, vol. 4(2), pages 1-48, September.
- G.C. Harcourt, 2011.
"Post-Keynesian theory, direct action and political involvement,"
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 8(1), pages 117-128.
- G.C. Harcourt, 2010. "Post-Keynesian Theory, Direct Action and Political Involvement," Discussion Papers 2010-13, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Timothy J. Garrett & Matheus R. Grasselli & Stephen Keen, 2020. "Past production constrains current energy demands: persistent scaling in global energy consumption and implications for climate change mitigation," Papers 2006.03718, arXiv.org.
- Kazuhiro Kurose, 2022. "A two-class economy from the multi-sectoral perspective: the controversy between Pasinetti and Meade–Hahn–Samuelson–Modigliani revisited," Evolutionary and Institutional Economics Review, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 239-270, April.
- Amitava Krishna Dutt, 1989. "Sectoral Balance: A Survey," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-1989-056, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Robert Dixon, 2018. "Marx 200 years on," The Economic and Labour Relations Review, , vol. 29(4), pages 481-500, December.
- Martin Ricketts, 2014. "Hayek and economic theory in the 1930s," Chapters, in: Roger W. Garrison & Norman Barry (ed.), Elgar Companion to Hayekian Economics, chapter 3, pages 47-70, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jeon, Heesang, 2015. "Knowledge and Contemporary Capitalism in Light of Marx's Value Theory," Thesis Commons g5njk, Center for Open Science.
- Amartya Sen, 2003. "Sraffa, Wittgenstein, and Gramsci," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 41(4), pages 1240-1255, December.
- Khusainov, Bulat & Kireyeva, Anel & Sultanov, Ruslan, 2017. "Eurasian Economic Union: Asymmetries of Growth Factors," MPRA Paper 78841, University Library of Munich, Germany.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:14862_4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Darrel McCalla (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.