Inequality, Sustainability and Piketty’s Capital
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harcourt,G. C., 1972.
"Some Cambridge Controversies in the Theory of Capital,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521096720.
- Harcourt, G C, 1969. "Some Cambridge Controversies in the Theory of Capital," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 369-405, June.
- Nuno Martins, 2011. "Can neuroscience inform economics? Rationality, emotions and preference formation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(2), pages 251-267.
More about this item
KeywordsInequality; Sustainability; Cambridge Controversies; Capitalism;
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2015-03-05 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2015-03-05 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2015-03-05 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MFD-2015-03-05 (Microfinance)
- NEP-PKE-2015-03-05 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cap:wpaper:052014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ricardo Goncalves). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feucppt.html .