Soft Currency Economics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mathew Forstater, 2013. "Time of production, time of circulation and turnover time: exploring the guts of Marx’s circuits of capital," Chapters, in: Louis-Philippe Rochon & Mario Seccareccia (ed.), Monetary Economies of Production, chapter 4, pages 33-40, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- L. Randall Wray, 2014. "From the State Theory of Money to Modern Money Theory: An Alternative to Economic Orthodoxy," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_792, Levy Economics Institute.
- L. Randall Wray, 1997.
"Government as Employer of Last Resort: Full Employment without Inflation,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_213, Levy Economics Institute.
- L. Randall Wray, 1998. "Government as Employer of Last Resort: Full Employment Without Inflation," Macroeconomics 9802006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ryan S. Mattson & Rex Pjesky, 2019. "Approaching Modern Monetary Theory with a Taylor Rule," Economies, MDPI, vol. 7(4), pages 1-13, September.
- Marc Audi & Amjad Ali, 2023.
"Public Policy and Economic Misery Nexus: A Comparative Analysis of Developed and Developing World,"
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 13(3), pages 56-73, May.
- Audi, Marc & Ali, Amjad, 2022. "Public policy and economic misery nexus: a comparative analysis of developed and developing world," MPRA Paper 115031, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mathew Forstater, 1998. "Toward a New Instrumental Macroeconomics: Abba Lerner and Adolph Lowe on Economic Method, Theory, History, and Policy," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_254, Levy Economics Institute.
- Warren Mosler, 2002. "A Critique of John B. Taylor’s “Expectations, Open Market Operations, and Changes in the Federal Funds Rate”," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 419-422, March.
- L. Randall Wray, 2014. "Outside Money: The Advantages of Owning the Magic Porridge Pot," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_821, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:9502007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: EconWPA (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.