The State Theory of Money
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:ecaffa:v:37:y:2017:i:3:p:343-356 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grahame Thompson, 2011. "Financial Globalization? History, Conditions and Prospects," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Globalisation, Second Edition, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Michael D. Greaney, 2015. "The Business Cycle: A Kelsonian Analysis," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 74(2), pages 379-418, March.
- Bill Lucarelli, 2011. "The Economics of Financial Turbulence," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14252.
- cho, hyejin, 2014. "Macro Micro Model with a Post-keynesian Perspective in the banking industry," MPRA Paper 56119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- L. Randall Wray, 2012.
"Keynes after 75 Years: Rethinking Money as a Public Monopoly,"
Chapters,in: Keynes’s General Theory, chapter 15
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- L. Randall Wray, 2011. "Keynes after 75 Years: Rethinking Money as a Public Monopoly," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_658, Levy Economics Institute.
- LORANGER, Jean-Guy, 2010. "The myth of demonetarization of gold : can it happen again?," Cahiers de recherche 2010-13, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Mack Ott & John A. Tatom, 2016. "Government Finance and the Demand for Money—The Relation between Taxation and the Acceptability of Fiat Money," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 45(1), pages 53-77, February.
- Pavlina R. Tcherneva, 2016. "Money, Power, and Monetary Regimes," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_861, Levy Economics Institute.
- repec:taf:cnpexx:v:22:y:2017:i:5:p:463-477 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tamila Arnania-Kepuladze, 2014. "Institutions: Uncertainty In Definition Of The Term. A Brief Look At The History: 1890-1930," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 9(4), pages 79-102, December.
- Mack Ott & John A. Tatom, 2006. "Money and Taxes - The Relation Between Financial Sector Development and Taxation," NFI Working Papers 2006-WP-09, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Cyril Pitrou, 2015. "Graph representation of balance sheets: from exogenous to endogenous money," Papers 1504.03895, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2018.
- Pavlina R. Tcherneva, 2008. "The Return of Fiscal Policy: Can the New Developments in the New Economic Consensus Be Reconciled with the Post-Keynesian View?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_539, Levy Economics Institute.
- Per Gunnar Berglund, 2001. "Equality and Enterprise: Can Functional Finance Offer a New Historical Compromise?," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2001-01, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Horwitz Steven, 1993. "Spontaneity and Design in the Evolution of Institutions: The Similarities of Money and Law," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 4(4), pages 1-18, December.
- Pitrou, Cyril, 2015. "Graph representation of balance sheets: from exogenous to endogenous money," MPRA Paper 63662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Cate (ed.), 2012. "Keynes’s General Theory," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3855.
- Reynold F. Nesiba, 2013. "Do Institutionalists and post-Keynesians share a common approach to Modern Monetary Theory (MMT)?," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 10(1), pages 44-60.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hay:hetboo:knapp1924. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Dimand). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .