(Full) Employment Policy: Theory and Practice
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Brunello, Giorgio, 1989. "The Employment Effects of Shorter Working Hours: An Application to Japanese Data," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 56(224), pages 473-486, November.
- L. Randall Wray, 1997.
"Government as Employer of Last Resort: Full Employment without Inflation,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_213, Levy Economics Institute.
- L. Randall Wray, 1998. "Government as Employer of Last Resort: Full Employment Without Inflation," Macroeconomics 9802006, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Georgios Argitis & Stella Michopoulou, 2011.
"Are Full Employment and Social Cohesion Possible Under Financialization?,"
Forum for Social Economics,
Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 40(2), pages 139-155, July.
- Georgios Argitis & Stella Michopoulou, 2011. "Are Full Employment and Social Cohesion Possible Under Financialization?," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 139-155, January.
- Zdravka, Todorova, 2009. "Employer of Last Resort Policy and Feminist Economics: Social Provisioning and Socialization of Investment," MPRA Paper 16240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marc-Andre Pigeon & L. Randall Wray, "undated". "Down and Out in the United States, An Inside Look at the Out of the Labor Force Population," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_54, Levy Economics Institute.
- Rania Antonopoulos & Sofia Adam & Kijong Kim & Thomas Masterson & Dimitri B. Papadimitriou, 2014. "After Austerity: Measuring the Impact of a Job Guarantee Policy for Greece," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_138, Levy Economics Institute.
- Rania Antonopoulos, 2007. "The Right to a Job, the Right Types of Projects: Employment Guarantee Policies from a Gender Perspective," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_516, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:9901003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .