The Beveridge Curve in the OECD. Before and after the great recession
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alfonso Arpaia & Aron Kiss & Alessandro Turrini, 2014.
"Is unemployment structural or cyclical? Main features of job matching in the EU after the crisis,"
European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015
527, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Arpaia, Alfonso & Kiss, Aron & Turrini, Alessandro, 2014. "Is Unemployment Structural or Cyclical? Main Features of Job Matching in the EU after the Crisis," IZA Policy Papers 91, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bentolila Samuel & Saint-Paul Gilles, 2003.
"Explaining Movements in the Labor Share,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-33, October.
- Bentolila, Samuel & Saint-Paul, Gilles, 1998. "Explaining Movements in the Labour Share," CEPR Discussion Papers 1958, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Samuel Bentolila & Gilles Saint Paul, 1999. "Explaining movements in the labor share," Economics Working Papers 374, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Bentollia, S. & Saint-Paul, G., 1999. "Explaining Movements in the Labor Share," Papers 9905, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- David Roodman, 2009.
"How to do xtabond2: An introduction to difference and system GMM in Stata,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 9(1), pages 86-136, March.
- David Roodman, 2006. "How to Do xtabond2: An Introduction to "Difference" and "System" GMM in Stata," Working Papers 103, Center for Global Development.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-08o30006 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alfonso ARPAIA & Nicola CURCI, "undated".
"EU labour market behaviour during the Great Recession,"
wp2010-6, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Arpaia, Alfonso & Curci, Nicola, 2010. "EU labour market behaviour during the Great Recession," MPRA Paper 22393, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alfonso Arpaia & Nicola Curci, 2010. "EU labour market behaviour during the Great Recession," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 405, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 2005.
"Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199279173.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 1991. "Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284345.
- Horst Entorf, 2003. "Do Aggregate Measures Of Mismatch Measure Mismatch?A Time Series Analysis Of Existing Concepts," Labor and Demography 0312006, EconWPA.
- Loungani, Prakash, 1986. "Oil Price Shocks and the Dispersion Hypothesis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(3), pages 536-539, August.
- Bart Hobijn & Aysegul Sahin, 2013.
"Beveridge Curve Shifts across Countries since the Great Recession,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 61(4), pages 566-600, December.
- Bart Hobijn & Aysegül Sahin, 2012. "Beveridge curve shifts across countries since the Great Recession," Working Paper Series 2012-24, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Blundell, Richard & Bond, Stephen, 1998.
"Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 115-143, August.
- R Blundell & Steven Bond, "undated". "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data model," Economics Papers W14&104., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Richard Blundell & Stephen Bond, 1995. "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models," IFS Working Papers W95/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Blundell, R. & Bond, S., 1995. "Initial Conditions and Moment Restrictions in Dynamic Panel Data Models," Economics Papers 104, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Lei Lei Song & Elizabeth Webster, 2003.
"How Segmented are Skilled and Unskilled Labour Markets: the Case of Beveridge Curves,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 332-345, September.
- Elizabeth Webster & Lei Lei Song, 2001. "How Segmented Are Skilled and Unskilled Labour Markets: The Case of Beveridge Curves," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2001n14, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Giovanni S. F. Bruno, 2005.
"Estimation and inference in dynamic unbalanced panel-data models with a small number of individuals,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 5(4), pages 473-500, December.
- Giovanni S.F. Bruno, 2005. "Estimation and inference in dynamic unbalanced panel data models with a small number of individuals," KITeS Working Papers 165, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jun 2005.
- Dale T. Mortensen & Christopher A. Pissarides, 1998. "Technological Progress, Job Creation and Job Destruction," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 1(4), pages 733-753, October.
- Friedrich L. SELL & David C. REINISCH, 2013. "How do the Eurozone's Beveridge and Phillips curves perform in the face of global economic crisis?," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 152(2), pages 191-204, June.
- Gayle Allard, 2005. "Measuring The Changing Generosity Of Unemployment Benefits: Beyond Existing Indicators," Working Papers Economia wp05-18, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Axel Dreher, 2006.
"Does globalization affect growth? Evidence from a new index of globalization,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(10), pages 1091-1110.
- Axel Dreher, 2005. "Does Globalization Affect Growth? Evidence from a new Index of Globalization," TWI Research Paper Series 6, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.
- David Roodman, 2009. "A Note on the Theme of Too Many Instruments," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 71(1), pages 135-158, February.
- Nickell, Stephen & Bell, Brian, 1995. "The Collapse in Demand for the Unskilled and Unemployment across the OECD," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 40-62, Spring.
- Fabien Postel-Vinay, 2002. "The Dynamics of Technological Unemployment," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 43(3), pages 737-760, August.
- Vanhala, Juuso & Bonthuis, Boele & Jarvis, Valerie, 2013. "What’s going on behind the euro area Beveridge curve(s)?," Working Paper Series 1586, European Central Bank.
- Surender Kumar, 2008. "Energy Prices and Induced Technological Progress," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 17(20), pages 1-14.
- Hayakawa, Kazuhiko, 2009. "A SIMPLE EFFICIENT INSTRUMENTAL VARIABLE ESTIMATOR FOR PANEL AR(p) MODELS WHEN BOTH N AND T ARE LARGE," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(03), pages 873-890, June.
- Sergio Destefanis & Giuseppe Mastromatteo, 2015. "The OECD Beveridge Curve: technological progress, globalisation and institutional factors," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 5(1), pages 151-172, June.
More about this item
KeywordsUnemployment; vacancies; globalisation; creative destruction; labour-market policies;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- F60 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:itt:wpaper:2016-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michele Petrocelli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tesgvit.html .