The Dynamics of Technological Unemployment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergio Destefanis & Giuseppe Mastromatteo, 2016. "The Beveridge Curve in the OECD. Before and after the great recession," Working Papers 5, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- del Rio, Fernando, 2010. "Investment-specific technical progress, capital obsolescence and job creation," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 248-257, January.
- Jean-Baptiste Michau, 2013.
"Creative Destruction with On-the-Job Search,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 16(4), pages 691-707, October.
- Jean-Baptiste Michau, 2007. "Creative Destruction with On-the-Job Search," CEP Discussion Papers dp0835, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Michau, Jean-Baptiste, 2007. "Creative destruction with on-the-job search," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19658, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jean-Baptiste Michau, 2012. "Code files for "Creative Destruction with On-the-Job Search"," Computer Codes 11-119, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Mauro Boianovsky & Hans-Michael Trautwein, 2010.
"Schumpeter on unemployment,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 233-263, April.
- Mauro Boianovsky & Hans-Michael Trautwein, 2008. "Schumpeter on unemployment," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807181726240, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Moreno-Galbis, E., 2006. "Unemployment and endogenous growth with new technologies-skill complementarity," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 364-386, March.
- Miyamoto, Hiroaki, 2010. "R&D, unemployment, and labor market policies," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 198-205, August.
- Sergio Destefanis & Giuseppe Mastromatteo, 2015. "The OECD Beveridge Curve: technological progress, globalisation and institutional factors," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 5(1), pages 151-172, June.
- Sennewald, Ken, 2005. "Controlled Stochastic Differential Equations under Poisson Uncertainty and with Unbounded Utility," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 03/05, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Miyamoto Hiroaki, 2016.
"Growth and non-regular employment,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 16(2), pages 523-554, June.
- Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2012. "Growth and Non-Regular Employment," Working Papers EMS_2012_04, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2015. "Growth and non-regular employment," Working Papers SDES-2015-20, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Jul 2015.
- Pissarides, Christopher & Vallanti, Giovanna, 2004.
"Productivity growth and employment: theory and panel estimates,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
2189, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Christopher A. Pissarides & Giovanna Vallanti, 2004. "Productivity Growth and Employment: Theory and Panel Estimates," CEP Discussion Papers dp0663, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Thomas B. King, 2005. "Labor productivity and job-market flows: trends, cycles, and correlations," Supervisory Policy Analysis Working Papers 2005-04, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Christopher A. Pissarides & Giovanna Vallanti, 2007.
"The Impact Of Tfp Growth On Steady-State Unemployment,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 48(2), pages 607-640, May.
- Pissarides, Christopher & Vallanti, Giovanna, 2005. "The Impact of TFP Growth on Steady-State Unemployment," CEPR Discussion Papers 5002, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hiroaki Miyamoto & Yuya Takahashi, 2009. "Technological Progress, On-the-Job Search, and Unemployment," ISER Discussion Paper 0734, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Horst Feldmann, 2013. "Technological unemployment in industrial countries," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 23(5), pages 1099-1126, November.
- MG. Ladu, 2005. "Total Factor Productivity Growth and Employment: A Simultaneous Equations Model Estimate," Working Paper CRENoS 200506, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Andreas Hornstein & Per Krusell & Giovanni L. Violante, 2007.
"Technology—Policy Interaction in Frictional Labour-Markets,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 74(4), pages 1089-1124.
- Andreas Hornstein & Per Krusell & Giovanni L. Violante, 2006. "Technology-policy interaction in frictional labor markets," Working Paper 06-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Fabio Canova & David Lopez-Salido & Claudio Michelacci, 2006. "Schumpeterian technology shocks," Economics Working Papers 1012, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Nov 2007.
- Sergio Destefanis & Giuseppe Mastromatteo, 2015. "The Beveridge Curve in the OECD Before and After the Crisis," Discussion Papers 4_2015, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- MG. Ladu, 2005. "Growth and Employment: A survey on the Demand Side of the Labour Market," Working Paper CRENoS 200507, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Miyamoto, Hiroaki & Takahashi, Yuya, 2011.
"Productivity growth, on-the-job search, and unemployment,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(6), pages 666-680.
- Hiroaki Miyamoto & Yuya Takahashi, 2008. "Productivity Growth, On-the-Job Search, and Unemployment," Working Papers EMS_2011_06, Research Institute, International University of Japan, revised Feb 2011.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Furukawa, Yuichi, 2013.
"Inflation, Unemployment and Economic Growth in a Schumpeterian Economy,"
50510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Furukawa, Yuichi, 2013. "Inflation, Unemployment and Economic Growth in a Schumpeterian Economy," Economics Working Paper Series 1323, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Kong Weng Ho & Randy Tan, 2008. "Nonmonotonic relationship between human capital and unemployment: an exploratory study with empirical evidence on Singapore," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(15), pages 1177-1185.
- Langot, François & Moreno-Galbis, Eva, 2013.
"Does the growth process discriminate against older workers?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(PB), pages 286-306.
- Langot, François & Moreno-Galbis, Eva, 2008. "Does the Growth Process Discriminate against Older Workers?," IZA Discussion Papers 3841, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Martine Carre & David Drouot, 2004.
"Pace versus Type: The Effect of Economic Growth on Unemployment and Wage Patterns,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 7(3), pages 737-757, July.
- Martine Carré & David Drouot, 2003. "Pace versus Type: The Effect of Economic Growth on Unemployment and Wage Patterns?," Documents de recherche 03-14, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:43:y:2002:i:3:p:737-760. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.