A Generalized R[superscript]2 Criterion for Regression Models Estimated by the Instrumental Variables Method
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Smith, Ron P. & Pesaran, Mohammad Hashem, 2007. "Monetary Policy Transmission and the Phillips Curve in a Global Context," Kiel Working Papers 1366, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Francisco Alcalá & Antonio Ciccone, 2004.
"Trade and Productivity,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 119(2), pages 613-646.
- Francisco Alcalá & Antonio Ciccone, 2001. "Trade and productivity," Economics Working Papers 580, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2002.
- Francisco Alcalá & Antonio Ciccone, 2003. "Trade and Productivity," Working Papers 12, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Alcala, Francisco & Ciccone, Antonio, 2001. "Trade and Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 3095, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nigel Driffield & Sarmistha Pal, 2010.
"Evolution of capital structure in east Asia-corporate inertia or endeavours?,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 173(1), pages 1-29.
- Driffield, Nigel & Pal, Sarmistha, 2008. "Evolution of Capital Structure in East Asia: Corporate Inertia or Endeavours?," IZA Discussion Papers 3426, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nigel Driffield & Sarmistha Pal, 2008. "Evolution of Capital Strcture in East Asia: Corporate Inertia or Endeavours?," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 08-04, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Sarmistha Pal & Nigel Driffield, 2016. "Evolution of Capital Structure in East Asia: Corporate Inertia or Endeavours?," Working Papers id:8465, eSocialSciences.
- Larry W. Taylor, 2009. "PENALIZED-R-super-2 CRITERIA FOR MODEL SELECTION," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 77(6), pages 699-717, December.
- Pulapre Balakrishnan & Mausumi Das & M. Parameswaran, 2015. "The Mechanism of Long-Term Growth in India," Working Papers id:6414, eSocialSciences.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:53:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1203-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecanpo:v:57:y:2018:i:c:p:44-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ka-Fu Wong & Hai-Jun Wu, 2003. "Testing Fisher hypothesis in long horizons for G7 and eight Asian countries.1," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(14), pages 917-923.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Biao Lu, 1999. "Consistent Model and Moment Selection Criteria for GMM Estimation with Applications to Dynamic Panel Data Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1233, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Biørn, Erik & Han, Xuehui, 2015. "Persistence, Signal-Noise Pattern and Heterogeneity in Panel Data: With an Application to the Impact of Foreign Direct Investment on GDP," Memorandum 04/2015, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Nigel Driffield & Vidya Mahambare & Sarmistha Pal, 2004.
"Dynamic Adjustment of Corporate Leverage: Is there a lesson to learn from the Recent Asian Crisis?,"
- Nigel Driffield & Vidya Mahambare & Sarmistha Pal, 2005. "Dynamic Adjustment of Corporate Leverage: Is there a lesson to learn from the Recent Asian Crisis?," Finance 0505011, EconWPA.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xv:y:2012:i:sie:p:65-108 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vítor Marques & Isabel Soares & Adelino Fortunato, 2012. "Application of a Structural Model to the Spanish Electricity Wholesale Market," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 65-108.
- Erik Biørn, 2015. "Panel data dynamics with mis-measured variables: modeling and GMM estimation," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 517-535, March.
- Entrop, Oliver & Memmel, Christoph & Ruprecht, Benedikt & Wilkens, Marco, 2015.
"Determinants of bank interest margins: Impact of maturity transformation,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1-19.
- Entrop, Oliver & Memmel, Christoph & Ruprecht, Benedikt & Wilkens, Marco, 2012. "Determinants of bank interest margins: Impact of maturity transformation," Discussion Papers 17/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Martins, Luis F. & Gabriel, Vasco J., 2014. "Linear instrumental variables model averaging estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 709-724.
- Leslie Hayduk, 2006. "Blocked-Error-R 2 : A Conceptually Improved Definition of the Proportion of Explained Variance in Models Containing Loops or Correlated Residuals," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 629-649, August.
- Pulapre Balakrishnan & Mausumi Das & M Parameswaran, 2014. "The Internal Dynamic Of Indian Economic Growth," Working papers 239, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:27:y:2007:i:2:a:1525 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:62:y:1994:i:3:p:705-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.