A SIMPLE EFFICIENT INSTRUMENTAL VARIABLE ESTIMATOR FOR PANEL AR(p) MODELS WHEN BOTH N AND T ARE LARGE
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suresh Babu, M. & Bhaskaran, Vandana & Venkatesh, Manasa, 2016. "Does inequality hamper long run growth? Evidence from Emerging Economies," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 99-113.
- Sergio Destefanis & Giuseppe Mastromatteo, 2016. "The Beveridge Curve in the OECD. Before and after the great recession," Working Papers 5, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Cristina Jude, 2019.
"Does FDI crowd out domestic investment in transition countries?,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 27(1), pages 163-200, January.
- Cristina JUDE, 2015. "Does FDI Crowd out Domestic Investment in Transition Countries?," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 2301, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Cristina Jude, 2018. "Does FDI crowd out domestic investment in transition countries?," Working papers 695, Banque de France.
- Cristina Jude, 2015. "Does FDI Crowd out Domestic Investment in Transition Countries?," Working Papers halshs-01252565, HAL.
- repec:spr:revint:v:13:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11558-018-9298-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Greenaway-McGrevy, Ryan & Hood, Kyle K., 2016.
"Worker migration or job creation? Persistent shocks and regional recoveries,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 1-16.
- Greenaway-McGrevy, Ryan & Hood, K, 2016. "Worker migration or job creation? Persistent shocks and regional recoveries," Working Papers 28513, Department of Economics, The University of Auckland.
- Hayakawa, Kazuhiko, 2016. "Improved GMM estimation of panel VAR models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 240-264.
- repec:bla:jecrev:v:68:y:2017:i:3:p:283-304 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:econom:v:204:y:2018:i:2:p:147-158 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jpolmo:v:39:y:2017:i:4:p:680-698 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Yoon-Jin & Okui, Ryo & Shintani, Mototsugu, 2018.
"Asymptotic inference for dynamic panel estimators of infinite order autoregressive processes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 204(2), pages 147-158.
- Yoon-Jin Lee & Ryo Okui & Mototsugu Shintani, 2013. "Asymptotic Inference for Dynamic Panel Estimators of In nite Order Autoregressive Processes," KIER Working Papers 879, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Feng, Qu & Kao, Chihwa, 2016.
"Estimation of heterogeneous panels with structural breaks,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 191(1), pages 176-195.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Qu Feng & Chihwa Kao, 2015. "Estimation of Heterogeneous Panels with Structural Breaks," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 179, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Kentaro Akashi & Naoto Kunitomo, 2015. "The limited information maximum likelihood approach to dynamic panel structural equation models," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 67(1), pages 39-73, February.
- Okui Ryo, 2014. "Asymptotically Unbiased Estimation of Autocovariances and Autocorrelations with Panel Data in the Presence of Individual and Time Effects," Journal of Time Series Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 1-53, July.
- Ssozi, John & Amlani, Shirin, 2015. "The Effectiveness of Health Expenditure on the Proximate and Ultimate Goals of Healthcare in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 165-179.
- Haruo Iwakura & Ryo Okui, 2014. "Asymptotic Efficiency in Factor Models and Dynamic Panel Data Models," KIER Working Papers 887, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:25:y:2009:i:03:p:873-890_09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.